Productive in the morning or afternoon?

Mayank K Sahu
21 replies
Just curious, do you find yourself more productive in the morning or afternoon? Trying to get a sense of your peak productivity hours!

Replies

Marvin Mändle
Afternoon is better for me. What about you?
Spiros Martzoukos
At 5am, unfortunately. I'm not a morning person and I've always felt that I need my sleep, but with 2 kids needing my attention, I had to start getting these morning hours. It works. As much as I hate it, it works (_yawns_)
Julia Engelsmann
I'm actually at my most productive late in the evening :)
Juliette BEGUE
Definitely more productive early in the morning 🔥
Ruben Boonzaaijer
I read somewhere that humans are more creative in the morning, so I'll usually finish the creative/open tasks earlier in the day, and the repetitive/admin work I'll complete in the afternoon.
Gene M. Carter
productive in morning
Business Marketing with Nika
Morning but evenings are good for creative things. RN, 9PM, doing some graphics (:
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
I'm more of a night owl.
Kangaroo Office
Actually, I lean towards the evening, because my thoughts are more active and my mood is calmer then. However, since work hours are during the day, I'll go with the afternoon!
Salar Davari
Moring. Though I try to keep it up till evening.
Gurkaran Singh
As someone deeply immersed in tech and startup life like yourself, finding the right productivity groove can make all the difference! Personally, I've found that my data science ventures thrive in the morning, while my embedded programming projects hit their stride in the afternoon. How about you? Where do your peak productivity hours lie?