Product Hunt should get a dark mode on PC, who agrees?

Abrar Sami
32 replies

Replies

Callum Jones
The iPhone app already seems to be this way no?!
Rihab Zaidi
YEES, I go dark on most platforms so product hunt needs to join the group hahah
Ruslan.D
it's even more important for mobile app
Fitz Dupuy
I agree with you
Sunil Ayar
it is very important
André J
Launching soon!
Just get dark reader chrome extension, and you will have it
Safina Seth
The request for a dark mode on Product Hunt or any other platform is a common one. Many users prefer dark mode for its potential benefits like reducing eye strain, especially in low-light environments.
Saman Baloch
I'm agree with that.
Samantha Den
Dear, If you feel strongly about this feature, you might consider reaching out to Product Hunt directly through their support channels or social media to express your feedback and suggestions. Product teams often take user feedback into account when planning updates and improvements.
Saniyyah Prima
Yes, please! I agree with you
Sophie Diaz
I'm all in for a dark mode, not just for the aesthetics but also for the improved readability and focus.
Natali
Of course a dark mode is needed. I use it almost everywhere and would be happy if Product Hunt added this feature to theirs as well.
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Absolutely, a dark mode on Product Hunt would be a game changer for night owls and those of us who prefer low-light environments. Count me in on this suggestion, Abrar!
Vincent Xu
Launching soon!
Absolutely, a dark mode would be a great addition for those late-night browsing sessions—easy on the eyes and just plain cool. Count me in on the dark mode bandwagon!