Personal Brand vs Product Brand!! What are you focusing on?

Anil Matcha
19 replies
Which Brand are you actively trying to develop on Twitter, Linkedin etc. for growth? Connect with me on twitter :- https://twitter.com/matchaman11

Replies

Shrilatha Shripathi
You have to make sure to maintain the balance. As you start working in the product brand people start digging deep for the core base and that is you! So! Your image is also the face of your brand .....
Ksenia Larina (she/her)
As a marketer who believes that brands lie underneath everything we do in terms of marketing, it depends on what's more important to you. If you're building THE ONE product you believe in — product brand first, and use personal brand as a marketing channel. If you're a serial entrepreneur and build several products/businesses or plan to do that (e.g. build-sell-repeat model), than — personal brand first. Depending on how fast you move, you may never need to build a product brand in the second scenario.
Matthias Strafinger
Always depends on the type of product you are providing and whether people are willing to pay a premium for a brand in your specific vertical. One interesting thing that you can see on those platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter) is that people tend to perform better than ventures/brands there.
James Tedy
Both! I'm in a startup so I have someone to take care of Product Brand, while I need to create my own Personal Brand too. it's all for my product in the end.
Maya A
Currently personal brand!!
Tanzirul Huda
I am currently focusing on my personal brand on Twitter.
Richard Gao
Both. Personal brand for me build in public twitter account @TheRealEtch and product brand for me evoke-app.com account
Pedro De la nube✪ 🧪
Both personal branding and product branding are essential for businesses to succeed in today's competitive market. Personal branding focuses on creating a unique identity for an individual, while product branding focuses on creating a unique identity for a product.
Shaur ul Asar
The choice between building a personal brand and a product brand can be difficult, but ultimately it depends on your goals and the nature of your business. If you're building a personal brand, the focus is on establishing yourself as an authority in your field, while if you're building a product brand, the focus is on creating a unique and compelling offering that solves a specific problem for your target market.
David Cagigas
I believe both are equally important and stand different but can actively make effects on one another. We believe in building our product brand! But with personal brand we can drive the traffic! We just launched today! Do check out Edworking!
Saurao Dalvi
I would say if you have established a personal brand use the personal brand to leverage your product brand. And in case you don't have an established personal brand then building both personal and product brands would require the same effort.
Thomas Boulesteix
Both are quite important and can reinforce one another, but as others have said, there is no one size fits all answer. In the end, a successful and powerful product brand will feed your personal brand as the creator. Similarly, a strong personal brand may help your product brand in growing.