One main function product

Yevhen Melnychenko
2 replies
Hey everyone, I'd like to reach out and ask for some feedback on a topic. I'm looking for thoughts on upgrading one of the main functions of my product. Generally speaking, many products are initially launched with a primary function. However, there are typically two paths to consider for enhancing your product: 1.Develop a Fully Functional Core Feature: Begin by ensuring that your main function works flawlessly. After that, you can create additional tools to engage a wider range of users. 2.Enhance the Core Function: Alternatively, you can choose to upgrade your primary function by implementing various improvements. The goal is to make the function more robust, of higher quality, and more versatile. In simple terms, the aim is to outperform competitors. Feedback is very important to me as I am soon launching a product that I have been working on for a long time. In short, my product Maily Wizard - main function is to generate professional emails. The main task was to make high-quality generation, since anyone can go into chatgpt and generate text for themselves. On reflection, I came to the conclusion that it would be good to use an AI assistant who will use a cheat sheet, namely emails that were created by different businesses, startups, managers, and so on. So I made a knowledge base for my AI, where thousands of emails that I personally viewed were manually added. Now, when the AI wants to issue a response to a query, it reviews its knowledge base and finds similar emails by keywords and generates a high-quality and professional email based on them. Here you can set notify to the product: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Launch date: 22/08 I'd really appreciate your thoughts and insights on these approaches. Thanks in advance for your input! Yevhen Melnychenko

Replies

Timothy Campbell
The product's main function is to streamline team communication by integrating all communication channels, tasks, and files into one unified platform, similar to Slack but with added focus on task management.
Daniel Zaitzow
Notified ** I'll need to take a look in greater detail to give appropriate insight.