New here, any advice? I want to follow more people!

Max
30 replies
I am new to Product Hunt and I would like to expand my network by following more people and gaining more followers in return. I am planning to launch my product next month. Do you have any advice or tips for a successful product launch? Thank you!

Replies

Elen Udovichenko
Happy to connect! And would appreciate your support with our product launch too :)
Luke Bryant
Yes, the tips for a successful product launch are to focus on thorough market research, create a compelling value proposition, build anticipation through effective marketing, and ensure a seamless user experience during the launch.
Neel Patel
Observe. You will learn a lot :)
Carol Moh
Hello and welcome! I think the best advice is to add value where you can by offering thoughtful comments/discussions/feedback and support launches of other members - you’ll build connections fast πŸ™‚ What I have found is you get back as much as you put in with this community!
Kyle DeSana
@carolmoh 100% agree. Need to add value and be thoughtful. There are a lot of posts that just try and get engagement which can work, however, adding value to conversations makes the connection for meaningful.
Carol Moh
@kyle_desana Yep for sure! With that mindset you are already on your way to being a valued member of the community πŸ™Œ
Wiktoria Kuni
hi Stylar! great that you joined the community. I'm quite new here, but I have some advice for you - participate in discussions and comment on other people's products! prefer account with name not brand-name 😜 also check my product! launch tomorrow πŸ¦’
Vincent Xu
When it comes to launching your product, my advice would be to focus on creating a compelling and clear pitch. Make sure you highlight the unique value proposition of your product and how it solves a problem for your target audience. Additionally, leverage social media platforms and communities like Product Hunt to generate buzz and reach potential users.
Phil Meyer
@cen_xu Ah yes, the "compelling and clear pitch". I still can't figure mine out after... long time... but I can give you an essay!
Daxeel Soni
Be active and support other makers. You will come across great makers, hunters and community people. Good luck πŸ‘
Alex von Reiche
Welcome Stylar! Make sure the product is good and be interactive with the community!
Daniel Zaitzow
I would reach out on LinkedIn - offer support first - follow first and engage constantly in discussion threads. Offer support on launches that feels genuine VS the standard "Congrats" - Think of product hunt as a place where you get out what you put in - that type of a community.
Kaira Chetnani
Happy to connect! We're also gearing up for our launch and hope for your support :))
Ouyang
Followed you! We can support each other :)
Alex von Reiche
Welcome! Get involved, check out peoples products and make sure you understand PH before launching!
andy baek
I'm also a beginner here, so I look forward to your kind cooperation.
Oleg Naumenko
> I want to follow more people What stops you from doing it then? : )
Karl Wang
Hi, I'm also new here. Currently just checking out the product I'm interested in, and try to join some discussion here :D