Need a logo for an app that helps you find food in restaurants based on calories. Any recommendation

Cyrus
5 replies
My app is called Ruddy.( www.ruddy.app). Currently, my logo (a burger with a forks in it) does not perform well. I am looking for a logo that first App and Playstore that symbolises food, health, diet, restaurants, ... . What are the first things that come to your head when you hear the name of think about the concept?

Replies

Liana Hunanyan
@ruddy I presume Ruddy needs a fun, yet minimalistic approach to the logo. I agree that the current logo doesn't perform well, as at first glance my mind thought it is a children's cap. Maybe some line art+3d style would work well. What do you think?
Cyrus
@liana_hunanyan Can you give more info? What do you mean by "line art+3d style"
Iya Mendoza
Hey Cyrus, not sure if you've heard about Ai-powered based logo makers, but that's basically the concept of our business, Instant Logo Design . Just type in your brand name, choose a template, which you can either pay/download or customize first. The customization includes font style, text, symbol/icon, slogan, colors on every element of the logo. Let me know how can we help!
Alex Robinson
I would recommend a simple logo that is easy to read and understand. Perhaps a fork with a number of calories next to it, or a plate with a certain number of calories. Whatever you choose, make sure it is easy to understand at a glance.