Name your 2024 goals!

Fabian Frank Werner
51 replies

Replies

Bill Frad
I want to become a big you tuber in 2024
zuhaib ashfaq
It is not complete yet but I want to: - Launch my product in 1st quarter that is centered around making products usable and accessible - Start reading more meaningful books - Adopt a healthy lifestyle, improve health - Start working on 2 more products from the backlog - Grow a meaningful network
Tornike Tsiramua
Be better than yesterday, and better tomorrow than today!
Yannick
Attain a sufficient Monthly Recurring Revenue!
AmazingSylvia
-read 50 books -travel to 3 different countries -gain 1000 friends in PH community -my AI product gain very high numbers of users -learn Spanish
Richael Morio
being a hard working women
Sunil Ayar
launching new products
Aerin Bhat
Build a tool to make developers' life easy!
Yash Dudhagara
Wanted to reach 1k user visits per month by 2024 for my website that I have recently launched MAIL TO FUTURE
Khagani Bayramov
Reaching as many as users for our mobile software designed for field service technicians. Great news is that we offer it 6-month free with no obligation to buy!
Indu Thangamuthu
To move ahead. Take mom and dad to the USA. And..still more. But these 2 are priority.
Have a great launch on PH ;)
Mansi Trivedi
Less coffee. 🥲 More success. 🙌 More money. 💸 Less stress. 😇
Louie Jay
Have more things in life for granted
Lisa Steingold
To live my potential... in my health, in my values and to deliver real value in my work in our startup and as a writer
Raju Singh
Launch 3 more startups
Christin Koehler
I want to become Billionaire
Annie Chopra
I want to be know as the worlds top Gen-Z marketer, and I would like our app to reach 500k users!