Name the top 3 things you love about Product Hunt

Austin Armstrong
28 replies
Let me start: 1. THE COMMUNITY - it is just AMAZING! 2. The unlimited ideas shown in the products showcased in PH 3. User experience

Replies

Yash Dudhagara
You can see the idea turns into the product and then think Uhmm I have thought about that idea earlier LOL:)
Brenna Donoghue
Genuine willingness to share and encourage one another.
AmazingSylvia
1. Of course the community!It's a great atmosphere. Everyone helps everyone else. 2.Do not have DM feature, users will not receive spam. Which is great. 3.Amazing ideas sharing!
Austin Armstrong
@sylvia_sheng Yes, yes and yes. Isn't it amazing?
Philipp Jackson
1. Top tier IT Community 2. No dusty old fashion UI/UX feelings as at Linkedin/FB 3. It's really useful for new products, others just want your Ad money.
Austin Armstrong
@ffffilipp So true! Thanks for your insights. This is really something refreshing for me and I am really enjoying it here.
Hariz Maloy
Austin you read my mind, I can just copy the same 3 points you made. But you're right the community is definitely the most helpful and supportive. I've personally been clicking into all the different tools that launched the last 7 days and it's been insane just trying them out and learning what's out there. Everyone's been so nice with our launch today as well. :)
Hannah
Here I can find so many cool ideas and products!!!
Chusana Prasertkul
1. I just launched today for the first time, and have to say, I am extremely impressed with the entire launching experience. From the interactive guide, to the auto-save, the product really is community-centric. 2. People are generally very responsive and nice here. The 'sync' vibe is real. 3. The idea behind PH. Reading the founder's vision just brings warmth to my soul.
Aswath Subramanian
1. Products! 2. People! 3. Passion! And everyone's gonna love the daily product launches!
Sahil Kumar
- The community - user-friendly platform -the upvotes that we are getting -and one more the Bages
Community, support, new innovative products :)
Annitah
1. Nice community 2. Interesting thoughts and ideas in the discussion section 3. Easy to use
Eliza Crescini
For me: 1. COMMUNITY - The positivity and support this community gives is just so AMAZING! 2. Unlimited ideas and opinions you can share 3. New products to discover every day!
Mansi Trivedi
The PEOPLE! The PRODUCTS! The KNOWLEDGE!
Steve Liu
1. value -- it provides great value to founders and people who are looking for new products and ideas. 2. community -- amazingly supportive community; 3. ideas -- lots of great ideas floating;
William seikh
1. Products! 2. People! 3. Passion!
Ilyes Ouhadj
You said it ! AMAZING COMMUNITY !!
Lesile Hensley
1. Top tier IT Community 2. All people support 3. Passion!
Austin Armstrong
The thread here is just the example proves that we have a really great community here in PH. I'd love to reply to each one of your responses but I don't want to sound like a both. So let me say it here. You guys are all amazing and thank you so much for your responses. For those who just came in, drop your thoughts below.
Erick Philbert
1. The Community. 2. The Hunters. 3. The Makers.
Ashley
1. community- discussion is the best! 2. reviews 3. a lot of startups here