Name one founder you admire in the bootstrap world?

Sharath Kuruganty
47 replies

Replies

Matthew Walker
I've always admired Douglas Englebart a great deal. Although not a boostrapper in today's sense, he envisioned something very different than his peers and manifested his vision through years of hard work.
Boris Dalstein
@levelsio @jakub_piskor I'm new here and I had no idea who he was. Now I know, thank you! I can relate so much to what he writes in his blog articles, it's a really good read. I may have to buy his "MAKE" book now.
Jakub Piskor
@levelsio @borisdalstein Yes, the Make book is great read! I can recommend it. Maybe you would find useful my latest product which I just launched today - Entrepreneur List. You can find here many others inspiring entrepreneurs.
Ben Issen
Pieter Levels is the famous/impressive example. Lesser known founders I admire, worth stalking a bit: - Fabrizio Rinaldi (Mailbrew) @linuz90 - Jordan Singer (Tricycle) @jsngr - Rob Fitzpatrick (Mom test) @robfitz - Dan Rowden (Ilo) @dr - Jim Raptis (Brandbird)@draptis
Jay OH
How do I get to better know the who's who in this industry? All of these names are new to me!
Anil Matcha
Sabba keynejad from Veed.io
Bharadwaj Giridhar
Tope Awotona - Calendly
Ankur Singh
Wade Foster (Zapier)
Harshit Agarwal
Nithin Kamath & Nikhil Kamath from @zerodhaonline
Jim Raptis
@xianmingchen & @kennethcassel are two founders that made me believe that everything is possible! Their vision & determination admire me daily 🚀