Most Effective AI Tool for you?

Muhammad Anees
46 replies
What AI tools or platforms have you found most effective in streamlining your workflow or solving specific problems? I think ChatGPT is the 1st option you have.

Replies

Eddie Forson
ChatGPT Plus and MidJourney
Launching soon!
@ed_forson Absolutely love ChatGPT Plus for its seamless assistance and MidJourney's innovative approach in enhancing productivity. Both have become indispensable in my workflow!
Launching soon!
@priyankamandal Thank you for your feedback! Thrilled to hear GPT-3.5 has been a game-changer for you. Its versatility makes it an incredible tool for various tasks.
Daniel Evans
ChatGPT is the cornerstone of my AI toolkit, providing unparalleled support in problem-solving and workflow enhancement. Its natural language processing capabilities are unmatched.
Launching soon!
@daniel_evans7 Thank you for the glowing endorsement! Delighted to hear that ChatGPT is serving as a cornerstone in your AI toolkit, enhancing problem-solving and workflow with its unparalleled natural language processing capabilities. Your positive experience is truly appreciated!
Gavin Marshall
ChatGPT is my trusted AI ally, excelling in simplifying complex tasks and offering innovative solutions. Its ability to comprehend context and deliver accurate responses is unmatched.
Launching soon!
@gavin_marshall Thank you for your kind words! Delighted to be your trusted ally in simplifying tasks and providing innovative solutions. Your support fuels our commitment to excellence!
Jerry Twin
ChatGPT, without any 2nd thought.
Launching soon!
@jerry_twin Thank you for your vote of confidence! Delighted to hear that ChatGPT is your top choice for streamlining tasks. Your support keeps us motivated!
Satyajit Manjaria
Claude go-to, chatGPT & midjourney. Apart from these I never have really got any value from any other Ai tool.
Launching soon!
@satyamaaan Thanks, Claude! Thrilled to hear ChatGPT is your go-to AI tool. We're committed to enhancing your workflow. Cheers to more productive journeys with midjourney!
Aristo Coutinho
OpenAI Codex: This tool allows me to generate different creative text formats, like poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc. It is still under development, but it has already been used to create some impressive results.
Launching soon!
@aristo_coutinho Thrilled to hear your positive experience with OpenAI Codex! Its versatility in generating creative text across various formats is truly remarkable. Exciting times ahead as it continues to evolve and unlock even more possibilities!
Bill Frad
Facebook AI Research (FAIR) BART: This is a generative pre-trained transformer model that is similar to GPT-3. It has been shown to be effective at a variety of tasks, including natural language understanding, question answering, and summarization.
Launching soon!
@bill_frad Great choice with Facebook AI Research (FAIR) BART! It's indeed a powerful tool for diverse tasks.
Matej Cabadaj
Actually, for me it is a simple Notion AI 😅
Launching soon!
@matej_cabadaj Absolutely love Notion AI! It's a game-changer for simplifying tasks and boosting productivity. Great choice! 😊
Oleksii Sadovyi
Still chat gpt beats everything, however in my personal experience it degraded a lot from the first gpt4 model they launched back in march (I mostly use it for software eng related tasks). Github copilot is 2nd best when comes to productivity built in in my everyday tool. However I find the chat interface in Copilot to give worse answers compared to plain old chat gpt eventhough copilot should have much more context about the thing I am currently working on.
Launching soon!
@oleksii_sadovyi Thanks for the feedback! Glad ChatGPT is your go-to. We're committed to constant improvement. Your insights on GitHub Copilot are noted, and we aim to deliver even better contextual responses in the future!
Gabriel Serrano
For me I'd say ChatGPT 4 with DALL-E for streamlining social media post creation. with the internet search feature they added, I can quickly get relevant hashtags based on currently high performing posts
Launching soon!
@gms0817 Thank you for sharing your experience! Delighted to hear ChatGPT 4 and DALL-E are enhancing your social media game. The internet search feature's a game-changer for efficient hashtag discovery.
Ferhat Suat Erdoğan
Midjourney beats DALL-E for me, so it is.
Launching soon!
@fsuaterdogan Thank you for sharing! Midjourney's effectiveness over DALL-E is impressive – each tool brings its unique strengths to the table. Great choice!
Chat GPT Plus + GPT3.5 + GPT4 APIs. I chat with 'them' every single day
Winston Zin
GPT4 for work productivity and impakt for personal productivity.
Poul merry
When simplifying tasks and tackling challenges, ChatGPT is my secret weapon. Its ability to generate coherent and relevant responses makes it an indispensable part of my toolkit.
Launching soon!
@poul__merry I'm thrilled to hear that ChatGPT has become your go-to ally for simplifying tasks! Its knack for producing coherent and relevant responses truly sets it apart, making it an invaluable asset in your toolkit.
Fitz Dupuy
OpenAI Codex: This tool allows me to generate different creative text formats, like poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc. It is still under development, but it has already been used to create some impressive results.
Launching soon!
@salman_afzal Absolutely agree! OpenAI Codex's versatility in generating creative text across various formats is truly remarkable. Exciting to witness its potential unfold as it continues to evolve.