Morning yoga - yes or no?

Anna Kasumova
53 replies
I've got a lot of advices to start a day with yoga. But yoga helps to relax. Is this a good idea to relax since morning?

Replies

Lukas deConantsesznak
Huge yes! At least once a day if not in the morning. Important to keep yourself centered.
Anna Kasumova
@lukas_deconantsesznak Thank you Lukas! I subscribed to Occasional.ly. Can you pls subscribe to my product page and support me on the launch day? https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Anusua Seal
Yes its really very helpful.
Sara jalildokhti
yess that time of the day your mind is ready but if you do it in the afternoon your body is ready!!
Definitely!! But it takes a loong fight between yoga prospects and your comfortable bed :D
Daniel Feles
for me meditation and then biking :)
Natalya Osyko
Morning yoga - yes! Starting the day with yoga can be a great way to awaken your body and mind, improve flexibility, and set a positive tone for the day ahead. It helps promote relaxation and mindfulness, making it a valuable addition to your morning routine. However, I must admit that I really love sleep, and I wouldn't trade that extra hour before waking up for anything, not even for yoga, even though I know it's beneficial.
Jake Harrison
Yes, definitely! There are multiple yoga types, you can choose one that good for refresh your day!
Aden Will
yes it was very good!!
Layla
NOT AT ALLL!!!!!
Dennis Aronov
I know a lot of people that swear by it! I think it's the kind of person you are. Some people feel like their day can only work if they start it at full speed and others love to relax to set the right mindset for the rest of their day. If you're the latter, I would say yes to morning yoga. :-)
Shajedul Karim
morning yoga, not just a trend. it's mental whitespace before the day's chaos. relaxation doesn't mean inactivity; it's a reset. primes you for more intense focus later. yoga isn't just poses; it's mindfulness, a way to connect body and mind. it's like debugging for humans; you uncover nuances in your own system. try it for a week. observe not just the body but how the mind reacts. what works for one doesn't fit all. your morning, your ritual. make it your own. iterate. find what helps you rise, literally and metaphorically.
Daniel Zaitzow
I'd love to get to the gym in the mornings but I can't seem to do it consistently. Maybe in the fall!
Leo Henry
yes it was very healthy
Steve Joe
offcoarse yes!