Mention your favourite product.

Rajan Verma (Aarvy)
8 replies
I am building an app networking tool where everyone can share the tools they use to stay productive. This will help newcomers to exactly find the right tool for their needs. So it’s a peer-to-peer apps discovery platform. So please mention your favorite software in the comment with the reason why and let others find it.

Replies

Tyler Termini
How would this be better/different than Product Hunt? Don't mean to sound skeptical, but at first glance this is the value I get from product hunt. To answer your question—I absolutely love Notion. It's one of the few apps I use on a daily basis because I want to, as opposed to using it because I have to for my job (e.g. Slack). It's just super intuitive for mind-mapping, has a BEAUTIFUL interface, and and if I want to use it for full-on project management...I can (although lately I've been tinkering around with Fibery for that purpose as a Clickup alternative...and loving that so far). Around is also a wonderful tool for video meetings—the AI capabilities really separate it from the pack. Also Matter for save-for-later reading and a reader.
Rajan Verma (Aarvy)
@tntermini thanks for putting questions. it has no similarity to producthunt main business model.. might sound similar but it is catering to different problems and discoverability issues. I have put up the waitlist page here https://appbaskets.com/ . do please check.
Oscar Wehbe
I love Notion. It's much easier to navigate than a Google Drive and allows you to build really effective workflows. It's changed the way I work.
JDS
Products I like : 1. Evernote - for note taking 2. Guarda - Light crypto wallet 3. Mailspring - Ubuntu email client 4. Google slides - well. 5. Finclout - Web3 SaaS for financial content (my project) Products that I don't like 1. Zoom 2. Loom 3. Apple Mail 4. Discord 5. Twitter (or any following-based social platform)
Anat M
Canva and Grammarly are my favorites!
Tetiana Nikolaieva
Yaware TimeTracker — I use it to track my work time and my productivity. Here's what it looks like: https://yaware.com/main
Hélène SAN
Tools that I use on a daily-basis: - Monday: it's dope if you want to stay organized - Loom: to share screens recording with your team! - Grammarly: a must having tool to help you with english - Sendinblue: for newsletter and emailing - Snackeet: to create and share landing stories into websites, app or email campaigns