Marketing Week Challenge is live on Product Hunt today ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Sveta Bay
33 replies
Hey, Product Hunt community ๐Ÿงก We're extremely happy to launch an absolutely free Marketing Week Challenge 2.0 ๐Ÿงฒ A short story about the product. 2 months ago we made the 1st version of the Marketing Week Challenge. We didn't launch it on Product Hunt. We opened it only for our Twitter audience. It was the first experience with launching a challenge, so we wanted to make it perfect before the big launch. Since then, we: - collected feedback from 290 founders who took the course - made the lessons more structured and added value: more practice, clear examples on existing products, video lessons, and recommended materials to dive deeper - made a Slack community to discuss the progress and help each other Our big mission is to help creators do and love Marketing. Would love to have you on Marketing Week Challenge 2.0 โค๏ธ https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Max Popov
Great activity, Sveta @basv! Does it fit 2b2 SaaS teams?
Marc Lou
Good luck to you 2!
Jha
Nice! I love actionable challenges.
Sanat Mohanty
@basv been following you and @kronop with Makerbox. You guys are doing a phenomenal job. Will look out for the marketing week challenge 2.0. All the best :)
Zeng
Great challenge! I will complete the challenge this time.๐Ÿ˜†
Nico Spijker
This is awesome! Best of luck with the launch!
Eugene Yarovoii
It's a really good initiative!
Micky Nguyen
So excited! How to join the challenge Steva?
Sveta Bay
@mickynguyen Hey Micky! You can click "visit" and join the challenge from our website ๐Ÿ˜Š https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Micky Nguyen
@basv thank for the nice idea! I'm also going to launch our product on Jan 2023. It would be great to join the challenge! I already upvoted the challenge. Still having some concerns about it as I don't know how to be on the list?
Harshavardhan Reddy
Its good to have such...will be waiting for Marketing Week Challenge. All the Best
Launching soon!
This one is great. Congrats. It seems a handy tool for startup founders and people with a non-marketing background like me. I am going to try this.
Sanjay
Awesome! Best of luck with the launch! :)
Jen Abotinsky
This is nice to see. I think doing a soft launch to a smaller group, getting feedback, and then opening it up to a wider launch is a wonderful strategy.