Marketing Campaigns/Ads during the Holidays, Thoughts?

Xavier JJ
20 replies
What do you think?

Replies

Shanshan
We are still doing organic. Because we are like a modern AI psychologist, so we are teaching ppl it is ok not to go home and spend time with their toxic parents.
Xavier JJ
@pallaskittie How are you doing your organic marketting? Care to share :)
expensive and low return due to high amount of competition
Xavier JJ
@mehmet_yitmen1 Is the competition higher during the holidays?
@xavier_jj it is a high season for campaigns and every brand/product is trying to sell something...so marketing costs get higher, competition to reach to potential buyers get challenged...thats why i think, i dont have any data
Eden
i feel like cyber monday it makes sense but after that not really for SaaS
Xavier JJ
@entreeden Are you referring to B2B or B2C?
Mahsima Dastan
Everybody watching Primier league not ads :D
Jaspar Carmichael-Jack
Increased Consumer Spending: People tend to spend more during the holidays, making it a prime time to reach them with advertising. This can lead to increased brand awareness, sales, and customer acquisition. Emotional Connection: The holidays are a time for family, friends, and gift-giving. This creates a positive emotional atmosphere that brands can leverage in their marketing campaigns. By associating their products or services with positive holiday emotions, brands can create a stronger connection with consumers. Tradition and Nostalgia: Many people have fond memories of holiday traditions and celebrations. Brands can tap into these emotions by creating marketing campaigns that evoke nostalgia and a sense of belonging. Seasonal Opportunities: There are a variety of seasonal events and holidays that brands can use to create targeted marketing campaigns. This can help them reach a wider audience and create a more relevant message. Gift-Giving Focus: During the holidays, people are actively looking for gifts for themselves and others. This creates a unique opportunity for brands to promote their products as the perfect gift.
Daniel Burns
It could work, depends on what the product is. I wouldn't recommend ads in these times, but maybe fostering relationships might be more suitable.
Leonard Knauß
I would assume ads for B2C can have a great effect during the weeks before the holidays because people are in a spending mood. B2B ads seem to be better in Q1 because people are focused on their private lives during the holidays and more willing to try something new with the beginning of the new year. What are your thoughts on that?
erwin smith
You know, such holiday seasons usually see increased consumer engagement, making it a prime time for marketing campaigns and ads. Capitalizing on festive vibes and consumer spending tendencies can yield great results. Have specific plans or ideas in mind for your holiday campaigns? For instance, if you try to make an effort and be more flexible, you will achieve more success. Accordingly, I'm willing to tell you about ASTRAD where you can get the most efficient service and use it in a reasonable way. I think a lot of people should use it.
Jen Anderson
Depends on what you're selling and who your target market is. If you're B2B in an industry that's slammed at year end, then there's no point, for example. I'm launching a productivity app in January and the timing makes sense. But it's also nerve wracking because I'm not sure anyone will be paying attention. I guess it's lucky that I have no marketing budget at this point.😂