Makers, what kind of link do you attach to your launch?

Julia Yu
9 replies
Makers, what kind of link do you attach to your launch? In marketing, it's often recommended to reduce unnecessary steps in the funnel. From this point of view, a link to Sign Up can generate more registrations. I see 2 dilemmas: The Website link problem: I clicked on a website, started reading, and got interrupted. Then I closed the tab and forgot. The result—no customers and no contacts. The Sign Up link problem: I registered because there was a direct link to the product, but I didn't learn enough information about the product; my registration was an attempt to learn about the product. I was left as a cold lead, even though I was registered. What do you choose for your launch?

Replies

Paul Mit
Landing.
Julia Yu
Launching soon!
@mituhin Doesn't the design of the product page imply that the user will learn all the information from it and make a decision about registration (if the product is a web app, for example)?
Paul Mit
@juliayugo landing is the best way to tell about product value, features, and how it can solve users pains.
Serge Borisov
Probably depends on how the landing is done and how well it converts. I think if the product has the onboarding "inside", it makes sense to drive to sign up directly.
Timofey Neyenburg
I saw some cases with sign up block on a landing page
Kate Ramakaieva
Website - tell more about the product and convert
Ted Schaefer
website here. we're a small operation, so our website is the entry point for all new users.
Aris Nakos
Landing always ! It's a test to what the internet would think about your digital storefront!
Maria Polesh
landing is the best way to capture leads