Makers/marketers, would you rather travel in cars, trains or planes ?

Mohcine Heddi
56 replies
Even if i like driving cars so much, i think that trains are still the best option, here is why: πŸ’š eco-friendly 🌐 wifi, useful if you want to spend some time working πŸ«‚ meeting new people 🏞️ sightseeing, from the windows you can enjoy mother nature 🫰less expensive, not all the time but most of time

Replies

Ashrey Ignise R
Anybody else want to #buildipublic out of the Orient Express?
Mohcine Heddi
@aignise πŸ”₯ what are you building ?
Ashrey Ignise R
@make_mhe a fully SaaS based incubator for new businesses Mohcine - https://www.upnation.co/ What about you?
Mohcine Heddi
@aignise interesting, when are you planning to launch your product ?
Aaron O'Leary
Trains! I love trains so much; I can't think of a con with them. My worst is probably cars but I hate planes almost equally.
Elly
I guess it depends on how far you go. What distance were you thinking of?
Mohcine Heddi
@elly_cho short trips like 2/3/4 hours. Otherwise, for sure planes are much more efficient
Elly
@make_mhe Unless you're particularly fond of driving, you're right, trains and airplanes are better. 🚞 ✈️
Maxime Dolores
There is nothing as satisfying and confortable as building your product in the train 😎
Nitin_Raj
No, hard and fast choice. It depends on the distance I have to travel.
Dhanraj Dhanokar
Planes, time is saved like a magic.
Mohcine Heddi
@dhanraj depends! if you are doing a short trip, trains are probably faster as you do not have to go through all the aiport security procedures
Trains are truly a cost-effective solution. Plus, I like it personally to experience the train ride.
Thomas Boulesteix
Trains are great when there are no strikes πŸ™ƒ
Greg ⚑️ Join The ChatGPT Post newsletter
Trains definitely, because you: - can enjoy the trip outdoor - work for real (with headphones and noise reduction, better) - walk when needed - go to the restaurant wagon - are less stressed vs plane
Neha Khan
Trains, I love creating memories and aesthetics of trains.
Carter Michael
Trains are not a huge thing in my country like they are in Europe. I've never even been on one and don't think the vast majority of my friends/acquaintances have in Canada either. But, if they were popular like they are elsewhere, it would be a great option I would definitely use. Right now though, planes are cheaper than road trips if you're doing it solo. So have to go on planes (I am also rather impatient with driving).
Mohcine Heddi
@carter_barnett it is true that in north america people usually take planes or cars to travel, trains are not that common πŸš‚
Neder Ghadhab
For distances of a few hours definitely trains. They are a great way to commit time and not waste precious hours. The car is convenient because it allows you more autonomy, but the train is definitely better for everything else!
Martin Nguyen
by trains, it is cost-effective and I can work when traveling
GamerSeo
Most of our employees prefer to work from home.
Chad Lynch
Making progress on your product while relaxing in a train car is the best of both worlds.
Business Marketing with Nika
Trains – definitely! It reminds me of my university studies when I commuted to my school and had conversations with people in a coupe, read books, or spent time on various side projects.
Vlad Zivkovic
Definitely planes, it saves ton of time and time is money :)
Mohcine Heddi
@vladimir_zivkovic the airport procedures takes a lot of time though. For short trips (2/3 hours) travelling with trains is much faster i think
Vlad Zivkovic
@make_mhe yeah I agree, depends if you travel international or domestic, I live in India and domestic flights don't really take so much as international flights so for 4-5 hours trips I would fly, for short trips train is much more comfortable than a car or bus.
Burak SERPEN
Planes or cars 4 sure!
Mehdi Rifai
Trains make a trip so enjoyable :)