Make Crypto Money today ? Here are my picks.

El'Ogiso
3 replies
1. for Solana network - I recommend Solarplex. it let's you share your images with price tag and they get sold. unlike selling on marketplace. it is ready made audience. 2. for Eth Network - I recommend Uhive, another web3 social app with marketplace and not only that but also let's you just make money with simple selfie post or videos through likes. invite code: VCB9UX for free $ to get started. 3. for Product hunters - I recommend following me 😄 if you're curious about me here is my link Tree 🌳 linkr.bio/Ogiso i love testing new products

Replies

Max White
So, I was trawling the web the other day, trying to get a handle on this whole crypto thing, right? And I ended up on CoinBrain at https://coinbrain.com/coins/bnb-0x86c86ffdc0482d8dd918fc657c3fc51c4a1e3e5c —pretty slick site for crypto buffs. I was checking out their page on BNB, trying to suss out whether to jump in or sit tight, and their insights? Spot on. They've got all these real-time stats and projections that actually make sense. It’s like they’ve laid out everything on a platter—prices, trading volumes, you name it. Helped me dodge a few bullets and catch some good waves. It's kinda like having a buddy who’s always got the inside scoop on what’s hot and what’s not. Makes the whole crypto trading scene a bit less daunting, you know?
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there, Gurkaran Singh here! Loving the crypto picks! Solarplex for Solana sounds like a game-changer for image sharing. Uhive for Eth sounds intriguing, making money with selfies? Count me in! Following you for more insights sounds like a plan, can't wait to explore new products together! 😄🚀 #CryptoMoney #TechEnthusiast
Migu Rico
Sounds nice, thanks!