looking for a AI-powered tool that do programmatic SEO

Joanna He
6 replies
Programmatic SEO is a technique that can help small businesses and startups with limited marketing resources target long-tail keywords more efficiently and effectively. Traditional SEO strategies often involve creating high-quality editorial content that is optimized for specific high-volume keywords, a process that is slow, expensive, and difficult to scale. Programmatic SEO, on the other hand, can generate hundreds or even thousands of landing pages or pieces of content at once, making it an excellent option for businesses that want to rank high in search results without investing a lot of time and money. With the rise of generative AI, I envision a SaaS tool that leverages generative AI to streamline the programmatic SEO workflow and reduce the need for human labor. I wrote the details of my thoughts on a AI-powered programmatic SEO tool in this article: https://medium.com/startup-stash... I am looking for such a tool to help improve our SEO, do you have any experience using these techniques? Do you know of any tools that serve this purpose? What do you think about the idea of using ChatGPT-like AI and a programmatic way to improve your websiteโ€™s SEO? Would love to hear your thoughts! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

Javier Fran.co
have to try this webapp: seomatic.ai Its perfect for Programatic Seo. ๐Ÿ˜„
Minh Pham
@f_ram_os Thanks Javier just came across your comment made me smile ๐Ÿ˜Š happy to hear people recommending SEOmatic
Brian Chen
Sounds great! Definitely every startup should give it a try and glad to know more stories and pratices
John Lins
Loyae.com is similar, but it's for technical SEO (metadata, alt text, etc), not generating the actual content.
Joanna He
@johnlins thanks John, I will take a look. i also found this tool called quickcreator. Its getting very closed to what I am looking for.
Minh Pham
Hi Joanna, I'm Minh the founder of SEOmatic.ai, a programmatic SEO tool to do exactly what you are looking for ๐Ÿ˜Š Unlike bulk publishing with AI tools without any editing (there are many tools for that), SEOmatic is focused on helping users craft information rich content with programmatic SEO. So there is a part to help you draft content with generative AI but we also give you the tools to spin syntax your text or generate AI prompts based on a specific keyword (i.e. write me a short paragraph about {{ City }}'s food culture). Let me know if you have any questions!