LinkedIn vs. Twitter: which one do you prefer for your launch strategy?

Replies

Theressa Torres
For B2B launches, LinkedIn has been my go-to.
I personally use more LinkedIn because I'm launching a B2B SaaS. But probably Twitter is more for B2C.
Alex AI
It all depends on 1/ your audience and 2/your resources. B2B- Linkedin B2C - Twitter If you have the resources be on both platforms! If you don't have the resources - focus on the right platform.
Russ Halilov
@byalexai I think it depends on what type of B2B. Some B2B products have a lower check size and can be easily bought by twitter crowd.
Alex AI
@russ_halilov of course there's some nuance so it's not always Twitter B2C or Linkedin B2B. Totally agree with your addition!
In our case, it's LinkedIn!
Twitter or X is a good option, but our primary focus will be LinkedIn.
Rohit Joshi
Both are good . You need to understand the working strategy and what type of audience you are connected with.
Joël Wurtz
Hmmm, I think it's a mixture of both for us!
Girish Gilda
I personally think LinkedIn has a better organic reach plus it's a better medium if your product is B2B.
Elena Tsemirava
According to statistics, LinkedIn has a much higher conversion rate. So I'm for LinkedIn.
Martyna Sawy
I use both. Linkedin is my main focus. Twitter/X just because there's a large design community I want to be a part of.
@martynasawy so, twitter is more personal?
Lauren Meyer
We've found much more traction with B2B on LinkedIn than Twitter.
Savilia Lastero
The preference between LinkedIn and Twitter for a launch strategy depends on your target audience and the nature of your product. If your audience is more professional and B2B-oriented, LinkedIn may be more effective. If broader reach and real-time engagement are priorities, Twitter could be a better choice. Consider your target demographic and communication style for the most effective platform.
Simran Kumar
I prefer LinkedIn.
Oxana
I'm also wondering! Thanks for the nice question Alessio! I didn't use actively my social accounts before so it's really hard to understand now which one would be better. And what is your choice here?
@oxana_ivanova I think you have to choose what is better for your goal. What's your goal, Oxana?
Oxana
@alessio_mavica main objective is to spread the word about the product to as many people as possible. and for sure is to receive feedback and generate sales
Alisha Widianti
In our case, we're prioritizing both. On Twitter and LinkedIn, we definitely see both of our B2B audiences there, which is the target of our launch. But again, it's not about choosing one or the other, just be where your target users are, and make sure you're capturing their hearts with your content really well!
Carol Moh
For us, LinkedIn was instrumental in our launch!
Ghulam Abbas
B2B LinkedIn, B2C Twitter
PRIYANKA MANDAL
For my launch strategy, I lean towards LinkedIn. Its professional environment seems better suited for reaching potential clients or collaborators.