LinkedIn best practices- How do you use LinkedIn to attract users?

Martina Hackbartt
20 replies
Hey, all! Our team is looking for some inspiration to include LinkedIn as a potential channel for marketing & sales. How do you use it to attract users? Paid ads? Communities? Cold messaging? We'd love to hear about your experience!

Replies

Rouzman Dallin
Yaşla birlikte göz çevresindeki kaslar, yağ tabakası ve cilt zayıflamaya ve yapılarına başlar. Bu değişiklikler özellikle yüz bölgelerinde göz altı yağ torbaları, göz kapağı kaybı ve kırışıklıklar ile kendini gösterir. Blefaroplasti veya diğer adıyla göz kapağı ameliyatı, göz içi ve çevresindeki kozmetik sorunları gidermek için yapılan bir ameliyattır. https://www.hayatikale.com/goz-k...
Janak Patel
It depends on your product and offerings. For me, LinkedIn engagement happened on posts with company updates, employee stories, collaboration news, technical posts, and product updates. Did not work with promotional posts, however. Linkedin DMs are useful but again becoming the same as Email Marketing. For community building, Twitter and Insta worked for us surprisingly.
Martina Hackbartt
@janak_patel56 We haven't tried promotional posts yet but I have not heard anyone saying it worked for them! Our engagement happened mainly with collaboration news, and some technical posts as well. Thank your for sharing!
Agota Birtalan
For sales, I think Linkedin DMs could still work if done right. I agree with @JanakPatel that Linkedin outreach and DMs are becoming very similar to email marketing, Unfortunealy bots and automation enable people to use Linkedin outreach the wrong way. But I think if you can get really smart& specific with the targeting and focus on quality and building a network slowly, connect the campaign with a creative message then it can be successful. We did an outreach campaign where we targeted only a handful of people with LinkedIn DMs and included a Loom video message that was personalized only for that individual and company. The campaign was also connected with valuable content that was useful for them. We received a very good response and scheduled a few meetings. If you are outside the EU, you can also try Linkedin's message ads to reach more individual on a different level. In the same time, social media on Linkedin is a must if you do any leadgen on LinkedIn.
jendi Hana
Hope the author will create 1001 games many meaningful articles like this for you to learn. At the same time create a good and healthy education for children.
Fabian Maume
If your most expensive plan is 10$ I wouldn't advise you to use Paid ads. Linkedin paid ads to work best for ABM to sell enterprise packages. Cold outreach combined with a good content plan can work well: 1: Use Phantombuster to outreach relevant people. 2: Use Missinglettr and content to convert leads.
Dávid Sipos
We created a PH LinkedIn group : https://www.linkedin.com/groups/... and I post top new products daily
Andrea Todorova
I'm a fan of writing organic posts to attract users. But there's a big difference between the organic reach you can obtain from a business profile or a personal one. The latter is much more effective. Best of luck! 🍀
Swapnil Vats
Company pages dont work well on Linkedin. Individual profiles work great. A consistent content calendar - including informative/educative posts, team snippets, product updates, milestones. Make your followers feel connected to you as a person and your conversions will skyrocket. The founders or senior staff of the company can start doing this and other members on the team can follow. This in our case has gotten more conversions and conversations than cold messaging or ads.
Tanya Kapoor
@swapnil_vats company pages can work well by posting listicles which includes top marketers or brands (according to your (niche)
chris may
Attract More Clients on LinkedIn With These 3 Steps: Optimize Your Professional Profile on LinkedIn. Identify the Right Prospects. Follow up After Connecting.
Tanya Kapoor
I use LinkedIn to engage with top marketers across the globe. You can comment on their latest posts, reply to their story updates, etc. in an interactive way. I believe commenting on a daily basis or thrice a week will help you grow faster.
Mike Danner
Let your employees know your most important Page posts to boost the organic reach.
Cold messages are dead. Bots killed this channel. Community is the key.
Rouzman Dallin
thanks for helpfull writing. have a good day Tüp Mide Fiyatı
Sergios Charalambous
Take a look at https://softwarecy.io it does all the targeting and also handles all chat replies with the goal to get the phone number of the user!! Literally is what you need to be successful on Linkedin and get leads!