Let's share 1 achievement, 1 goal πŸš€`

Elif Duran
106 replies
Let's celebrate our achievements for January and share our biggest goal for February. For me; πŸ† Giving a new direction to our product 🎯 Start to build MVP

Replies

haha.og
πŸ† - Launched a product today!! 🎯 - Connect with more builders on Product Hunt πŸ˜„πŸ€
Sefa SarΔ±kaya
Building an MVP is really important. Before investing a fortune in a project, one has to build the MVP. Will you design a landing page, or build a simple app?
Mohan Sai Teki
@sefasarikaya I feel MVP is really important because it shows the glimpse of the product to the user.
Louis Cirignano
1 achievement is just launching on product hunt this morning, and 1 goal is to help others reach their goals with FAM - Social Finance the product we launched 😁
LisaKim
@fam_socialfinance Congratulations on the launch! Just checked out FAM - seems like a very practical and exciting product. Best of Luck!
Geetanjali Shrivastava
All the best @elifduran ! For me: πŸ† Launching our GPT3-powered career mentor on Adaptiv, and getting good traction from that. 🎯 Finish building our product & start selling and generating revenue in the second-half of the year! πŸ’ͺ
Zeng
That's great Elif!😊 πŸ†Launched 2 times on PH. I am launching Femme Stock today. 🎯 To launch WhoWhatWhyAi newsletter on PH and build my MVP in the 100 days of no-code bootcamp. LFGπŸš€
…
My early achievement here is simply the discovery of Product Hunt and being able to co-mingle with all these intelligent, talented, driven people. My goal is also basic, but exciting to me: to create and launch a useful app. :-)
Christopher Ries
Achievement: getting over 10k signups for our closed beta. Goal: launch the product with zero showstopper bugs.
Elif Duran
@cjries Can I ask, what are your channels to acquire new users?
Christopher Ries
@elifduran a lot of it is different marketing/growth initiatives (press releases, referrals, incentives, cross marketing, speaking engagements, social media, etc.). We've gotten really creatives with how we go about acquiring users with a strict marketing budget.
Victor Zhang
πŸ† My second launched is planned for Feb 4th; 🎯 Meet users from 20 countries
Ritu Soni
100k MRR! Let's go πŸš€
Elif Duran
@ritu_soni Do you follow specific strategies?
Natalie Mastracci
Building better machine learning tools for ecommerce Brands to leverage insights about the channels, geographies and partners that help them acquire more customers. Spreading awareness for our launch! Your support would mean a lot! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
This was years ago, but made it to 1MM ARR with 4k ad spend
Daniel Valenzuela
πŸ† Made a demo/mvp https://demo.pomasearch.com/ 🎯 Get my first batch of customers
Nick Mazikov
We have achieved excellent results in preparing various startups to meet an investor! All the startups we worked with easily found the right funding
Akinkunmi
January achievement: Building and launching an MVP (https://vibrantt.co) then scaling it to 132 users in 10 days. February goal: Scale the product to one thousand users and launch another side project.
Nathaniel Karmy
1 achievement cleaned my room 1 goal have the number one product on product hunt
Ozan
Great idea, Elif. Here's mine: Achievement: Reached 4,000 newsletter subscribers with a 60% open rate Goal: Reaching 6,000 by the end of February
Royce Wong
For me: πŸš€ Launching our facilitation platform with free Plays for everyone 🌎 On our journey to kick starting our demand gen for inorbit.io
Abid Unnisa
πŸ† Completed building course content to train people on our product. 🎯 Start to create social media awareness of Quantumics.AI P.S. we are going to launch on product hunt soon.
Kyle Tummonds
Although this may not be an achievement or goal, I thought I would give a few of my own thoughts when setting goals. When I set goals, I like them to be 100% in my own control. So what does that look like exactly? Well, let's say, for example, you are a sales rep. You can have a goal of making a specific number of sales. But is that in your control? Not really! There are so many outside factors that are completely out of your control, including someone's budget, when they may need your solution, and so much more. You may make 1,000 calls but never make an actual sale. In my opinion, a better goal would be to set a certain number of phone calls or emails that you are sending out instead. This is completely in your control. If you need to stay later to make that last call, you can be disciplined enough to do so. I know many of us founders probably already know this, but I thought I would share it in case it leads you in a better direction. Cheers!
Indu Thangamuthu
1 Achievement : Travelled to Singapore, all alone, in my hard-earned money. 1 Goal : Get 1 big international client's project for the company.