šŸ¤ Let's help each other! Ask for help & help someone else below šŸ˜„šŸ‘‡

Ivan Ralic
13 replies
Do you need any help with something? šŸ˜„ Feedback, follow, review, cheering up šŸ¤© Write it down, then read the comment section and try to help someone else šŸ€ Maybe you just wanna help? Then leave a comment saying what you can help with šŸ¤˜ Let's practice generosity & gratitude ā¤ļø

Replies

Ivan Ralic
I have quite generous experience with product development, both tech and UX (15+ years) Had a few startups and one mayor exit. If I can help, I'm at your service šŸ˜„
Joep van den Bogaert
Great idea Ivan! Today I could use all the support I can get for my launch of voam (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)! šŸš€ Already following you, but I'd be super happy to follow others on their journey here, support launches, and give feedback.
Ebru
Hello everyone, I'm new here, and we will launch our product in two weeks time. Tips and tips on how to make the best of it?
Ivan Ralic
@ebruabaz hey šŸ˜„ šŸ‘‰ Be active in community šŸ‘‰ Create a "coming soon" page šŸ‘‰ If you already have users prepare an email campaign (pre-launch, launch, post-launch) šŸ‘‰ Prepare contacts of people to reach out on the day of the launch -- unusual things šŸ‘‰ Don't buy upvotes, there are a lot of products that do this, and besides it being immoral, PH actually penalizes this šŸ‘‰ If your existing supporters are not already on PH their upvotes won't count on the day of the launch. In this case, try converting them to your upcoming page as followers a few weeks prior to launch šŸ‘‰ Launch day is 24h of pure sweat and tears on all channels šŸ’ŖšŸ˜„ Good luck!
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! It's great to see a platform encouraging mutual support and collaboration. Offering help and seeking assistance fosters a strong community spirit. Let's spread some positivity and knowledge sharing! šŸŒŸ
Ivan Ralic
@thestarkster yes! That's the idea, we all have similar problems and are fighting similar battles, it's easier to do it together šŸ˜„