Let's get rich together!

Hey, guys! I'm pretty sure all of you acknowledge how important it is for a startup to make partnership integrations with other companies. It's always win-win, especially when both products are solving real problems. But it's so hard to get in touch with potentially good partners. You have to go to their website, find a contact information, write an email, wait for the response, etc. Pain in the ass. I think, Product Hunt, and especially this discussion may be a great place for all of us to gather, tell a story about our startups and create partnerships/integrations. So, here's an example of how partnership/integration may look for my startup: We have a content-generation SaaS web app, which generates different unique, personalized content snippets: long articles, posts for different socials, and product descriptions. We are 100% up to, for example, integrate our product description tool in the company "X", whose target customers are eCommerce stores and share profits together. For "X", abovementioned partnership is a great upselling possibility and comfy feature for their users, for us - it's an additional profit. So, why not. P.S. This is just an example of integration to give you a better understanding. So guys, from now on, let's use this discussion to make connections, find potential partners and make our startups profitable together. Write down what's your startup doing, and who are you looking for! Looking forward to hear from all of you!

Replies

Alvaro Mathis
While getting rich is a common aspiration, it's essential to prioritize ethical and sustainable ways to achieve wealth. Building a successful partnership based on trust, hard work, and shared values can lead to financial success while making a positive impact on the world. Collaboration and determination are key! luxurysportcarsdubai
Artyom Ananov | Smart Solutions AI
We are a SaaS web app, focusing on creating different content snippets: SEO articles, social posts and product descriptions. We are currently looking for a strategic partner to integrate our product description generation service in their eCommerce-targeted product (as an upsell/additional product) and share profit from sales. Feel free to hit me up here or on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arty...
Ty Holland
I have a new business. My product is a website fantasy league, similar to fantasy football, basketball, and etc. However what makes my product different is that it’s a anime fantasy league. So happy to partner with anyone or business and find ways to help each other grow.
André J
Launching soon!
Partnerships have pros and cons. Pros: Synergies etc. Cons: less control of your own fate.