🔥 Let's connect for the future releases and support each other

Burak Gören
23 replies
Let us build a community support thread for December releases

Replies

Hello! Today I have already launched product I will be glad if you leave feedback
Xavier JJ
I know you have seen my launch before, but anyone who hasn't The motion tracking fitness app has just launched today! Check it out 👀 (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
Xavier JJ
@schwenky Yes it is:) It automatically tracks your reps using AI. Do stop by our launch if you are free! There's an interesting trailer to entertain you
Prema Toppo
We are now live, and we have earned the badges for Product of the Day and Product of the Week.
Rihab Zaidi
@prema_toppo wow, congrats! We will be launching soon so if you have any tips for us don't hesitate to share it with the community :))
Yogita Gholap
Supporting each other increases the visibility of the product in the market, with a 75% likelihood of catching the attention of the target audience; that's opinion based on personal experience :)
Adrian Taropa
Hi @burak_goren, nice to meet you. Love your app and your landing page. I was looking for something to help me get back into weightlifting. Thank you! 🙌
Shambhavi Mahajan
Yes, we launched ChatGPT Wrapped (by Hexus AI). Get your personalized 2023 prompt stats. Easy sharing to showcase your ChatStats. It’s like a Spotify Wrapped for your ChatGPT interactions! Could you support us? Check here: posts/chatgpt-wrapped-2 Thanks!
Shivam
Let's go, excited for future launches from all of you 🚀
Archie Max
Awesome initiative. I'll try to launch my new UI/UX design studio here on Product Hunt. In the meantime, I'll try to go through the comments and give my feedback where I can.
Annie Chopra
Following and loving supporting everyone!!