Let me roast your landing page πŸ”₯

Eden
58 replies
Put your landing page in the comments and I'll take a look! I'll let you know - Do I understand your customer base? - Do I understand your value prop? - Are there any bugs? Let's gooo πŸš€

Replies

Eden
@paul_richardson Thanks for sharing! Wasn't there a study done a while ago on advertisers who did this and they had to stop because people found it too personal/creepy? πŸ˜‚ Maybe that's not the case anymore but that's the first thing that popped into my head I imagine though something more generic like "Hey engineers in Austin" or something like that will become popular and a great use case for your site
Paul Richardson
@entreeden Most companies use personalisation - see your emails From Amazon, they will use your name, shopping habits, personalised lists, etc. We offer an additional level of personalisation, which is text in images. People naturally view images first and if they see personalisation (relevancy), they are more engaged, so more likely to read the email, click links, use the service, etc. These case studies show the importance of personalisation: - OneSignal: https://learn.onesignal.com/rs/8... - McKinsey & Company: https://www.mckinsey.com/capabil...
Sandy
@entreeden are you being sarcastic? how did you sign up if no email is required? πŸ˜…πŸ₯²
Salim Lunat
Launching soon!
Here’s mine: https://webestica.com
Eden
@salimlunat Wow very clean. So it looks like you create templates and also provide quotes for custom templates? Only part that confuses me is it says "Webflow development" but below it says you can also hire Frontend developers
Sandy
jokes on you: i don't have one πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™‚ unless you count my linktree
Eden
@sandymakesplans why not landing page?
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
Saving this for later, will publish in a few days. Hope you're still going to look at that :P
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
@sandymakesplans Almost, thanks for asking! We made a huge progress over the past couple days, so I believe we'll put it out next week! We're just setting up an integration with a waitlist that people can sign up to. Then we'll install mouseflow for user behavioural analytics, and then just quickly polish the last few things!
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
@sandymakesplans Hey Sandy, like I promised: it's ready! You can find the teaser on my profile and the landing page right within the teaser! Please be harsh :D
Sandy
@gabriele_mazzola i have nothing harsh to say! you put a lot of work into the mvp and presenting that core idea. i am curious to see how it works, how it integrates into other travel platforms and what other tools/products it could be complimentary to. you may have an opportunity to set up a referral program for people working in the travel industry or as travel influencers.
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
@sandymakesplans that's a very good idea, will add it to our list of initiatives! Thank you very much! And of course, make sure to click the "Notify" button if you're interesting :))
Drew_Quinn
hope you can provide some review on our landingpage :b Here is the link: Https://Cloodo.com/project/Whats...
Eden
@sandymakesplans @cloodoworkspace Awesome! It loaded way faster for met his time I think it'd be nice to have a video demo or step by step on how this actually works, you say it's a Whatsapp CRM but I don't really understand how Whatsapp fits in or integrates with this tool
Eden
@fabianfrankwerner Thanks for sharing! IMO I think "Unlock streamlined business operations." sounds a little to jargony. It's hard for me to imagine who this is actually for and what they get out of it. Is it for startups? Large companies? CEOs who don't have money to pay for true CRMs? Is the value that they save money? That it's custom? Lots of unanswered questions! Also if you have customers would be cool to see reviews/testimonials
Fabian Frank Werner
@entreeden thanks for the feedback. I don't have customers at the moment, because I'm launching on Tuesday
OMG go ahead: Boxio.ai I'll put my helmet on
Eden
@juliasuontama Very cool concept! I wouldn't use this personally but I can imagine this being a game changer for people who work with multiple clients and need to context switch often. I have a feeling once you find a specific niche (content creators, sales people, etc) that need to context switch often this will grow quickly Thanks for sharing!
Eden
@prema_toppo I'm a little confused as to what the product does to be honest. It's a way to get user feedback via video? How is this different than just using Loom?
What about roasting Klu's new website?:) https://klu.so/
Eden
@sandradjajic This is awesome! I'll be honest I never really understood the benefits of Klu before but I think the way the site looks now it's just super clear what the value add of it is