Launching Tomorrow! What Should I Do in the Next 24 Hours?

Michele Pomposo
38 replies
Hey Product Hunt friends! Exciting news: Tiledesk Design Studio is launching tomorrow! πŸ˜„ Any last-minute advice for a successful launch? Final Testing: How do you make sure everything runs smoothly? Buzz and Promotion: What's your go-to for getting the word out? Community Engagement: How to engage with Product Hunt and other communities? PR and Media: Any advice for getting press coverage? Share your insights and friendly advice. Thanks so much in advance!

Replies

Final Testing: You just can't πŸ˜‚ embrace the unknown and do your best. Buzz and Promotion: What's your go-to for getting the word out? Prepare messages to post on social media, ask questions to create engagement, have a set of images and posts ready for most scenarios, join groups and communities in advance Community Engagement: How to engage with Product Hunt and other communities? Same as above, try to be FAIR, open PR and Media: Any advice for getting press coverage? None for now. You can try reaching out to journalists or just pay for a PR service - but probably it would be better to focus on that after launch, since yours it's tomorrow. All the best for your launch 🀞 continue to be a maker, builder, and don't give up. We support you all incredible makers 🀘
@vlad_burca your launch was great! congrats for your achievement and thank you for sharing all these useful tips. my favourite one: NEVER GIVE UP!
Prem Saini
Good luck buddy, Do share your insights :)
@prem_saini1 sure! tomorrow, you can follow us live on our launch at https://hunted.space/. P.S. may I ask when your own launch is scheduled?
Stock up on some coffee 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Good luck!
Stephanie Menjivar
For community engagement join product hunt groups on Linkedin, Facebook, and even Reddit. Share your launch there (without being spammy) and engage with the community. Most people will be supportive if they find your product interesting. I also suggest leveraging your Linkedin following by sharing the story behind your product and inviting people to follow the launch.
@steph_menji thank you! I've already planned my LinkedIn post for tomorrow morning at 9 am (CEST). Feel free to follow my profile link
Debajit Sarkar
This is what you may choose to do: β€’ Have a clear goal and metric for your launch, such as number of signups, downloads, or revenue. You also need to have a plan for how to promote your product before, during, and after the launch. β€’ Ideally, you want a hunter with a large following and influence on Product Hunt, who can help you get more visibility and traction β€’ Follow up with your leads and users via email or other channels, and provide them with more value, such as updates, tips or offers
Sidra Arif Ali
Good Luck with your launch. May you make the most out of it.
@sidraarifali I'll do :-) when your own launch is scheduled?
Curtis J. Sanders
Follow up with your leads and users via email or other channels, and provide them with more value, such as updates.
Abdu Agial
I wish you all the best
Tony Chan
Wishing you luck as you launch. I hope you enjoy it to the fullest.
Shawn Yuan
To warm up for your launch, announce your product's launch via various social media! Good luck!
AmazingSylvia
Final test the product and engage as much as you can. Good luck to your launch!
AmazingSylvia
@michelepomposo Woww!Congrats! Could you please share some tips about that? Cuz basically you are the one I know, who’s performance is the best .
@sylvia_sheng thank you! I suggest to build a CRM with PH members you are going to engage in the first 4 hours of the day. This will give you the initial boost and after it's really important to keep your community engaged, so they can offer you support during all day long. You can check my last LinkedIn post for further details: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/a...