Launching today? Tell us more about your product. 👇

Nico Spijker
31 replies

Replies

Mélodie SHAHRVARI
Hello everyone ! We are launching tomorrow. Our product name is Payconsent and we garantee payments for all businesses. My teamates and I have won 2 hackathons this year and today we are located at Station F in Pairs. Hope to connect and if you want to know more about us, feel free to connect also on linkedin !
Javier Solans
I will be launching in two weeks! indexgpts.xyz let's go!
Shinny
@javi_solans Looks like fun, added myself to the notify list!
Daxeel Soni
Not today but after 2 weeks
Viona SEQUEIRA
We have launched today!! your support would be appreciated, have you launched yet?
Max
Launching soon!
Hey there! I'm really excited to hear that you're launching your product today. Can you tell me a bit more about it? I'm always on the lookout for new and innovative products to try out. By the way, I'm also in the process of launching my own product soon. Do you have any advice for someone like me who's about to take the plunge? I'd love to hear about your experiences and any tips you might have. Once my product is live, I'd be thrilled to get your feedback on it. It's always valuable to hear from fellow entrepreneurs and product enthusiasts. If you're interested, you can click on the "Notify" button to receive a notification when my product is ready. Thanks in advance for any advice and feedback you can provide. Looking forward to hearing more about your product launch!
Jordan Lund
@stylar_max I've added myself to the notify list and I'll be sure to check it out. Happy to chat about how our launch goes today and what we learned too.
Vincent Xu
Launching soon!
Hi there! I'm excited to hear that you're launching your product today. Can you tell us more about it? As someone who's also preparing to launch a product soon, I'd love to hear any advice or tips you have for a successful launch. Once your product is live, I'd be happy to check it out and provide feedback. And if you're interested in keeping up with my launch, feel free to click the "Notify" button to get updates. Best of luck with your launch!
Nico Spijker
@cen_xu Oh I'm not launching today, was just curious what others had to share. Currently working with the Bash (https://www.getbash.com/) team on effective workflows to breathe new life into content you already have. It'll probably still be a while before we launch though.
Brandon McQueen
Not today, but soon! :)
Shinny
@bcmcq I've added myself to the notify list, is PromptForge supporting chrome?
Brandon McQueen
@shinny Absolutely! It was primarily developed in Chrome but also works with Edge, Opera and any Chromium based browsers (Arc, Brave, etc). Thanks for checking it out!
Shinny
@bcmcq Awesome, thats great to hear :), if you're interested in well designed ios apps feel free to support my upcoming launch.
We're launching in two weeks🎉
James Binton
@alex_balykov What are you launching? Or is it a secret :)
Tiange Ling
Dubbing AI is launching tomorrow! We are building a real time ai voice enhancer that could change your voice and accent to anyone you want. Welcome to dm/support us tomorrow ❤️
Matteo Zumpano
Sometime in December, 🚀 The best no code website builder!
Shinny
Launching tomorrow!
Jordan Lund
@shinny Boom. I've added myself to the notify list for your launch. We have launched today. I see in your profile you have "weightlifting" as an interest. I'd love if you looked at our product. We have launched Ardor today on PH and it could be up your alley.
Sarvi Pulatova
Hey! We launched a few days ago. In our line of work, we've observed how growing startups struggle to maintain a senior designer full-time. The annual salary of a senior-level designer nowadays exceeds $ 150,000, plus benefits (and good luck finding one available). I run Rasa Design Team, a specialized UX UI design agency, and recently, we have created a unique RDT+ design subscription service. With RDT+, you’ll gain: - a senior-level designer, - an unlimited number of design requests and revisions delivered within a brisk 48-hour timeframe, and, most importantly — - you can pause and resume your subscription as often as you need to ensure you're barely paying your designer when you have work available for them. 🤩 Our pre-launch clients have already reaped the benefits: slashing design expenses by 65%, reducing hiring risks, and accelerating their project timelines. We're confident that RDT+ can be a game-changer for you, too. We'd love to hear your thoughts on RDT+! Your feedback is gold to us.
Nico Spijker
@sarvi_pulatova This makes a lot of sense! Start-ups have smaller budgets but also less projects/work that needs to be completed. Both the designer and startup win since the start-up can "unbundle" as to say, and I assume the designer is working on a freelance rate. Also since I assume you vet the designers startups can also be assured they're working with top talent. ;)
Jordan Lund
We have launched today! We've been training Ardor for the last two years about how to design auto evolving fitness routines with unique workout challenges based on wild predictions about your strength, speed, and fitness. Our core focus was on having a fitness routine follow you rather than you follow someone else's routine. And to not just think about your strength but your your whole fitness. I'd love you to check it out! Who else is launching today or this week? I'd like to have a look at what others are building right now.
Nicolò Marchesi
I'll pitch :D Imagine you live in a house where every single room, drawer, and appliance requires a different key, badge, or ID to access. Navigating through your day involves a cumbersome juggling of various access tools, slowing you down and complicating even the simplest tasks. Leapp is like having a master keychain that smartly picks the right key for each room instantly, simplifying and streamlining your access in this complex 'house' of cloud services. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...