🔥 Launching today – need your support & feedback to get visibility on our pivoted product!

Julia Prus
20 replies
Hey fellow Product Hunters! 😻 We're launching today: https://www.producthunt.com/post... 📣 We need your support and feedback! With this release, we’ve pivoted our product and introduced all BIG changes that could help not only technical designers but for the first time – developers. We know we’re not Figma, and that’s okay. But to know what works and what doesn’t for you – what you like and what’s there to improve – we need your voice. Feel like supporting or roasting? Either way, go ahead! 😈

Replies

Saranraj
All the best
Stephan Botha
Well dont team UXPin! We're rooting for ya!
Ghulam Abbas
Supported! Best of luck!
Bob WIlsey
Congratulations on your launch!
Elisa Tamburini
On my way to support you! All the best :)
Leo Paz
Launching soon!
Will support!
Josh
Launching soon!
Best of luck! Supported!
Nola S. Ro
we will help you
Shireen Garcia
Considered a roast for breakfast, but decided to go with support instead! Best of luck!
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
Supported. Wish you best of luck! :)
ISTIAK AHMAD
@julia_prus1 already supported, congrats ( :
Lucas Bransbury
Congrats Julia! Supported 🔥
Taiba Bosnic
Aaah good luck! Supported!
Jofra G
Congratulations on your product launch! 🚀 It's fantastic to see the enthusiasm and openness to feedback. I'll be sure to check out UXPin Merge on Product Hunt, and I encourage others to do the same. Your willingness to engage with the community for support and feedback is a great approach for product development. Best of luck with your launch and the future of UXPin Merge! 👏
Ushno
best of luck.
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there Product Hunt fam! 🚀 Congrats on the launch, team! Always exciting to see new pivots in the tech world. As someone knee-deep in the tech and startup hustle like myself, I understand the twists and turns that come with it. Can't wait to check out the changes you've made to cater to both designers and developers. It's like bringing together peanut butter and jelly - a match made in tech heaven! 🥜💻 I'll definitely take a peek and drop some feedback your way. Remember, even Rome wasn't built in a day, so keep iterating and improving. The journey is half the fun. Best of luck, and here's to smashing those milestones! 🚀🎉