Launching this week! Kindly asking for support. ❤️

Daniel Zaitzow
60 replies
After upvoting/commenting/supporting over 1000+ launches - I'm asking if the community could return the favour and help to support our first ever launch: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Ali MS
All the best. We are launching too. Please show your support .. https://www.producthunt.com/prod.....
Asim Javed
Just clicked to be notified to support your launch, Check ours when you get a chance. https://www.producthunt.com/prod....
Daniel Zaitzow
@sam_circler Really neat - excited to check it out in more detail at the launch! Just notified myself so I don't miss it!
Just followed it!
Siddesh Raut
Congrats and good luck! Just added myself to notify list. We are launching our product soon, check it out when you get a chance.
Michael
Cool idea, following to see where this goes!
Daniel Zaitzow
@michael_founder23 Much appreciated Michael! If you're eager to see the app in action here is the challenge we're launched to showcase what can be done: https://challenge.foundersmethod...
You’ve got mine!
Aditya Saxena
sure <3
Philipp Jackson
Wow, thats impressive number of projects. You totally got my vote, Daniel! Would be happy to support your launch. Best of luck!
Daniel Zaitzow
@ffffilipp I really appreciate that! Yea I've been in the ecosystem for quite some time (only really lost my streak once) and have been trying to really put my money where my mouth is before launching something and now our (small) team are super excited about next steps.
Flora Diep
Followed. Best of luck!
Iqra Arif
Best of luck with your launch! 🚀❤️
Irsa Doham
Absolutely! Supported! ❤️🚀
Carol Moh
Have hit notify sending best of luck! Hope all the prep is going well 🙌
Daniel Zaitzow
@carolmoh as well as it can be going while we make sure the Is are dotted and Ts are crossed! Hoping that the community loves the product the same way people who have been interacting with it like it! I think sometimes when you're launching to product people vs marketers (who may not be makers/builders of software) theres a little more anxiety around - will they get it - will they enjoy it - will they see value in it etc. But I really appreciate the support of the community thus far.
Carol Moh
@dzaitzow of course all valid concerns! However if they don’t get it, then that’s your feedback right there! Is it the messaging, positioning, maybe the assets used. Whatever happens you’ll gain invaluable feedback. So much to glean from what goes amazing well and what can be done better next time! I have no doubt you’ll have a great launch 🚀 After supporting so many as active members we just hope the community rally round when it’s our time to launch - that is all we can ask for, right!?
Daniel Zaitzow
@carolmoh haha you'd hope! but I also understand that people's lives get busy post launch and it's oftentimes only part of their marketing mix to continue to engage on PH. Fingers crossed!!
Wyatt Feaster
Followed good luck!
Neel Patel
Here my man :)
Umar Saleem
Wishing you an incredible launch week! I'm more than happy to support you. Just let me know how. Whether it's sharing the word, providing feedback, or cheering you on, count me in! Best of luck with the launch, and here's to the success of your venture!
Daniel Zaitzow
@umar_saleem That is so kind of you - I think the way we look at product hunt is as a marketing medium to increase platform visibility and I think everyone wants to win "product of the day" - so sharing with your team if you like the platform / idea is always encouraged but never something I would expect.
Umar Saleem
Notified!
Daniel Zaitzow
@umar_saleem thanks again - Notified about WorkHub - very excited to check out the practical application.
Kevin Moisch
Added to the notification list! Best of luck from me 🚀
Prem Saini
Notified! All the best :)
Ina Simeonova
Signed up to be notified ✅ Good luck!