Launching this week, kindly asking for support!

Jacopo Proietti
44 replies
We are launching Dokin in 2 days! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...). Hit the Notify button to be notified on launch day. Any helpful tips? P.s: I will reach my first 100 days streak on launch day!

Replies

Anshul Raghav
100-days! Many wishes Jacopo. Already notified! We're also excited about our launch this Feb 1. So can totally relate to this.
Jacopo Proietti
@anshul_raghav Thanks for your support Anshul and best of luck with your launch! I will be happy to support!
Anshul Raghav
@jacopo_proietti thank u. PH community is the best.
Congratulations on your upcoming launch! Wishing you all the best as you introduce your product to the world.
Ruslan.D
Seems a useful tool 🔥
Jacopo Proietti
@xeno1 thanks a lot my friend! If you want to give it a try we offer a free trial and free plan ! Keen to have your feedback
Already following my friend! I got you!
Yinan Wang
Hit the button and happy to support. Good luck!
Swati Thampi
Best of Luck, ready to support you.
Jacopo Proietti
@swati_thampi Thanks so much Swaty, happy to count on you! 🙏😎
Henry Habib
Hit notified. Goodluck!
Jacopo Proietti
@henry_habib Thanks so much my friend!
Alvaro Villalba Perez
100 day streaks is a lot! Congrats Jacopo. Already notified! We're also launching in the upcoming weeks
Jacopo Proietti
@alvarovillalb_ Thanks Alvaro, appreciate your support! When are you launching?
Igor Lysenko
Successful launch, I clicked on "notify me"
Jacopo Proietti
@ixord Thank you Igor! Looking forward to your support my friend
Jacopo Proietti
@kelly_b_menchaca Thanks a lot, appreciate your support!
Linda Louis
All the best!
Jacopo Proietti
@linda_louis Thanks so much Linda, I appreciate your support!
Linda Louis
@jacopo_proietti welcome bro. That is why we are a community.
Nachiket Patel
Notified! @jacopo_proietti Goodluck for your upcoming launch! Also, we will be launching InstaPlug on PH very soon! I am rooting for your support! Please hit the Notify button to be notified on launch day. (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Jacopo Proietti
@patelnachiket thanks for your support! I will support your launch too! Best of luck
Utkarsh Agarwal
Hey best of luck for your launch. We just launched today: producthunt.com/posts/findr-5?r=h
Emanuel Reis
Congratulations on the upcoming launch of Dokin! Just hit the 'Notify' button to stay updated. Launching a product is a monumental step, and it's exciting that it coincides with your impressive 100-day streak! Wishing you all the success on this big day. Good luck!
Jacopo Proietti
@ereis thanks so much Emanuel! Feels so exciting to hit both 100 days and launch in the same day! Thanks for your support !
Mariana Suchodolski
This seems so useful! Clicked Notify, thanks
Jacopo Proietti
@mariana_suchodolski Thanks a lot Mariana, really appreciate your support!
Jacopo Proietti
@rajesh_bhimani Thanks a lot, appreciate the support!
Jos Bish
Congratulations on your upcoming launch!
Jacopo Proietti
@jos_bish Thanks a lot Jos! So exciting! Appreciate your support
Oisin O'Reilly
Congratulations on the upcoming launch of Dokin, and a special shoutout for your upcoming 100-day streak!
Jacopo Proietti
@oisin_o_reilly Thanks a lot Oisin! I am so excited that my 1st 100 day streak and my 1st launch are happening on the same day!
Drew_Quinn
you have my vote there