Launching for the 1st time, 5 days to go

Elena Tairova
41 replies
Hi everyone! I've been on ProductHunt since 2016 (it's been 8 years๐Ÿ˜ฌ!) But mostly stayed in the shadows as a silent observer. Seems like now it's finally the time to step into the spotlight! ๐Ÿ˜… In just a few days, my team and I are launching Macula, a full-blown content management suite built for creatives (professionals and enthusiasts) โ€“ essentially, anyone who shares their creative work online and values what they do. Macula is the result (though not exactly polished yet) of several years of rigorous experiments, our prior experience building tools for creatives, and, last but not least, personal struggles with content management. Whether it's managing tons of photos, juggling design assets, or keeping a portfolio of artworks up to date... It is designed to let you focus on what matters most: creating. It takes care of the rest, including organization, maintenance, tracking performance, and protecting your rights. The last is particularly important, as we believe individual creators should be able to grow their audience without compromising their rights and set their terms for the content they share. ๐Ÿ”—ยฉ๏ธ Please feel free to check out Macula and tell me what you think >> https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Your honest feedback would be the best reward and support. P.S. I'm both nervous and excited about this launch. The "what ifs" are swirling, but here we go! Wish me luck :)

Replies

Alex Shapoval
Letโ€™s do our best!
Carla Pezzo
So excited ! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Carmen Jenny
Amazing Elena! Wishing you best of luck and it's so great to see that you finally launch your first product!
Jose Garrido
Good luck Elena! You have my support!
Elena Tairova
@josej30 Thanks Jose! Same to you with Clubistry! Though you guys still have quite some time to prepare ๐Ÿ’ช
Laura Riehl
So excited for you! You will be flying, your profit looks amazing. Happy to support you! We are launching today, would love your support! producthunt.com/posts/matilda-workspace-preview
Elena Tairova
@laura_riehl thank you Laura! Already testing Matilda - looks very promising! Congrats on the launch!
Yami Sun
Launching soon!
๐ŸŽ‰Congrats! We're launching "Cascad3 - A decentralized inspiration-driven publishing platform" on Product Hunt soon. Let's collaborate! I would appreciate your support and feedback by clicking the "Notify Me" button to stay tuned and be the first to know when Cascad3 debuts on the stage.๐Ÿ‘‡ bit.ly/cascad3 Thank you! Best regards, Yami
Elena Tairova
@yamisun thanks Yani! Already following you guys. Seems like we are in the field - happy to stay in touch ๐Ÿ™Œ
Ignas Vaitukaitis
Good luck! It looks like an interesting project. Many creators are concerned about AI models being trained on their content. Have you considered a way to protect them from this?
Elena Tairova
@zer0tokens thanks for this question! Right on point :D That's exactly the key point behind Macula, a.k.a. one of its superpowers: it takes care of filling in all the copyright-related metadata for your assets. Whenever you publish or share them, Macula ensures it's preserved. This means all the content you share with Macula has clear copyright information that can be seen by humans and AI algorithms alike. Given the recent regulations in the EU and the States about the use of copyrighted art, this feature is exactly what you need to protect yourself and your work.
Elena Tairova
@zer0tokens P.S. Also quite useful for AI tools to prevent themselves from getting caught in a legal mess due to copyright infringement.
Uthupios
Good luck @eltairovy See you when the product is launched. I'll be there.
Yan Fernandes
Great, Elena!! I will follow your launch! Good luck!
Laura Dovalina
Good luck! Will be happy to support! ๐Ÿ’•
Jake Tital
Good luck with the launch! How long have you been planning for this go to market launch?
Elena Tairova
@jaketital precicely product hunt launch - 4 weeks, if we're talking campaign preparation. But the idea and the product were in the works for a couple of years
Hans Paul Pizzinini
Heyy! even we are launching in 5 days (for the first time :)) Guess we'll see you at the launch!
Mia Davis
Good luck!
Nicholas Kosmos
Hi Elana, just signed up for the notification - love the product! My team and I are launching our FIRST product soon as well - April 29th. If you have some time, please check us out! https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Also, our site is at respired.io if you want to stay up to date with notifications / launch dates.
Elena Tairova
@nick_kosmos thanks for the support Nicholas! Looks like our products are complimentary, and, most importantly, both aim to save precious time by taking care of the bouting/routine tasks. Love it :D! Just signed up and will be looking forward to your launch
Nataliya Trotsenko
Good luck, Elena! Sure, everything will be great Will keep fingers crossed
Varun
Good luck!!! Don't forget to get enough sleep before launch day :)
Austin Armstrong
Wishing you all the luck!
Sharon Lee
Best of luck with your launch, Elena!
Ryan Zhang
Launching soon!
Congratulations on your upcoming launch, Elena! Wishing you all the best and looking forward to seeing your product make waves.
Sadath N
Excited for your launch! Happy to support you!