Launching Afosto Soon!

Sander Kah
32 replies
Hey Product Hunt Crew! πŸ‘‹ I'm Sander, a pilot for KLM by day and a tech enthusiast by night. Recently, life's been quite the adventure, especially after welcoming my little co-pilot, Mees, into the world 6 months ago. Between changing diapers and navigating flights, I've been working on Afosto – our attempt to simplify the chaos of retail management. Afosto started as a side project, born from the frustration of trying to manage multiple e-commerce ventures (Sanwin Beachwear, PetsPark, KnallendeKorting) without losing my sanity. Our solution? A headless commerce platform designed to keep everything running smoothly, whether you're selling on your website, marketplaces, or in brick-and-mortar stores. It's like autopilot for your retail operations. Outside of work, you'll find me kitesurfing, exploring new places in my camper van with Esther, Mees, and our dog Boef, or diving into the latest in crypto and tech. I'm a big believer in living life to the fullest and embracing new challenges, whether that's in sports, investments, or launching startups. Launching Afosto on Product Hunt isn't just about promoting another software; it's about sharing a tool that we genuinely believe can make life easier for retailers everywhere. We've poured our hearts, souls, and countless months into making Afosto something special, and I can't wait to hear what you think. So, if you're wrestling with the logistics of selling across multiple channels or just curious about what we're building, give Afosto a look: https://afosto.com Here's to smoother sailing (or flying) in your retail ventures! Catch you in the skies or on the web, Sander

Replies

Sander Kah
As we gear up for this exciting journey, I'm reaching out to the seasoned hunters and makers in this vibrant community for your advice. What are your top tips for a successful launch on Product Hunt? From optimizing our product page to engaging with the community and everything in between, I'd love to hear your strategies, dos and don'ts, and any lessons learned from your own launch experiences. Whether it's about building anticipation, leveraging your network, or post-launch engagement, all insights are welcome to help us make a splash! Looking forward to your valuable tips and joining you all in the ranks of PH launchers. Cheers, Sander
jusiy Waller
wish to best of luck
Marc Andre
Launching soon!
Good luck with the launch!
Sander Kah
Thanks a lot, Marc! Appreciate the good vibes and support. We're excited to bring Afosto to the community and see how it can make a difference for retailers everywhere. Stay tuned! πŸš€ Cheers, Sander
Sander Kah
@natasha_reddy Thanks, Natasha! We're thrilled you're excited. Can't wait to show you what we've been working on. πŸš€
Vincent Xu
Sander, your journey from the skies to the tech scene is truly inspiring! I'm excited to see how Afosto can streamline the retail chaos and am looking forward to exploring its capabilities for multi-channel management.
Sander Kah
@cen_xu Thanks so much, Vincent! Your words mean a lot. If you're keen to see how Afosto can simplify your retail operations, I'd love for you to give it a try. Plus, we're offering the first month free exclusively for Product Hunters. Don't forget to upvote us on our launch page if you believe in what we're building here. Your support could help us reach more retailers in need of a streamlined solution. Dive in and discover the difference Afosto can make: https://www.producthunt.com/post.... Looking forward to your thoughts! πŸš€
Sander Kah
@kelly_b_menchaca Thank you so much, Kelly! We're thrilled about the launch and grateful for your support. If you like what you see, an upvote on our launch page would be fantastic! Here's to making retail management smoother for everyone. πŸš€
Nathan Luke
Best of luck Dear
Sander Kah
@nathan_luke Thanks a bunch, Nathan! Really appreciate the kind words. If Afosto sparks your interest, don't hesitate to give us a try - first month's on us. Cheers to new beginnings! 🌟
Sander Kah
@mae_twyman Thank you, Mae! Your support means a lot to us. If you're curious, we'd love for you to explore Afostoβ€”there's a month on us for Product Hunters. A little upvote from you would also go a long way! ✈️
Mason Davis
wish you best of luck
Sander Kah
@maria_stephens Thanks so much, Maria! Your good wishes are truly appreciated. If you find a moment, we'd be thrilled if you explored Afosto and perhaps even considered giving us an upvote on Product Hunt. Your support is invaluable to us! 🌈
Sander Kah
@mirah_shah Thank you, Mirah! We're glad you think so. If Afosto catches your eye, don't forget you can try it out for a month for free, especially for Product Hunters like yourself. Your upvote would be fantastic support! πŸ› οΈ
David Roberts
good luck on your launch
Sander Kah
@david_roberts16 Thanks, David! Appreciate the good vibes for our launch. If you're intrigued, take Afosto for a spin with a free month on us. And if you like what you see, an upvote would mean the world. Cheers! 🌟
ave
wow! Big congrats
Sander Kah
@natasha_reddy Thanks a lot, Natasha! Your enthusiasm is contagious. Feel free to explore what Afosto has to offer, and remember, there's a free month waiting for Product Hunters. If we've earned it, a little upvote love would be amazing! πŸŽ‰
Sander Kah
@paul_turner9 Thank you, Paul! Really appreciate the support. If you get a chance, check out Afosto's features, and don't hesitate to take advantage of the free month for Product Hunters. An upvote from you would be awesome! πŸš€
Sander Kah
@asad_mobile Thanks so much, Asad! We're thrilled to hear from you. If you're interested, dive into Afosto with our one-month free offer for Product Hunters. Your upvote would really help us spread the word! πŸŽ‰
Sander Kah
@mirah_shah Thanks a lot, Mirah! Your support means the world to us. We're excited about the journey ahead with Afosto. Stay tuned for more updates! πŸš€