Launchers, what have you realized about Launch Day?

Alec Nguyen
4 replies
I learned that it's is hard to constantly reply to people asap and I must drink a lot of coffee to keep up. But it's kinda fun. I love engaging with people. What about other launchers? what have you realized? PS: I just launched and could really use your support by leaving a honest review. Would that be too much to ask? Thank you. https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Axel Borry
That will continue tomorrow, man 🤣. Keep it up 🦾. You already did great, and I'm sure you can reach the top 3 🤩
Alec Nguyen
@nickyborry that seems impossible rn, the top 3 upvotes are so high up. I'll continue to engage regardless. Any tips Axel?
carlos afonso
Hi, "How did I answer this?" has double meaning in a human conversation. Could have been a more direct voice like "Answer sourced from..." Interesting idea, I didn't understand completely the download files use if it isn't used (but probably it was I didn't use the powerful mode.
Alec Nguyen
@carlos_afonso That's a great feedback! We'll implement the change after the launch! We don't want to mess w the user traffic right now!