Launched today...๐Ÿš€ AMA (ask me anything) ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LisaKim
43 replies
Hey guys, I launched Maimovie today! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ https://www.producthunt.com/post... Here are some VALUES that our hyper-personalized AI recommendation provides: โ˜๏ธ Finds your tastes for items (movies & tv) that even you didn't know you had! โœŒ๏ธ Finds long-tail (aka. lesser-known) items that perfectly fit your taste ๐ŸคŸ Connects to streaming services with ease with centralized data Your feedback is incredibly valuable and I hope to hear from you guys once we launch! + I will be posting about lessons & secrets from this launch so follow me to stay posted! ๐Ÿ˜‰ P.S. If youโ€™re not a movie fan but want to evaluate new AI tech capacities, please keep in mind that our AI is very versatile and can be applied to any industry and item catalog. The app was built with open-source movie & tv data. Feel free to AMA about the process leading to the launch!

Replies

รron Tokos
As a startup founder/SaaS owner, what is that ONE problem that you would pay to solve?
LisaKim
Hi, รron. I am not the founder nor owner so I have relayed this question to our PO. She will be in touch soon :)
Emma Kim
@tokosaron Thanks for the question Aron, I would say its securing sales lead for the time being :)
did you launch? I think It's PST! You have few more minutes!!!
Also , there are only 9 people in it now, Ian (my acquaintance) created Kakao Room here. You can join and ask all them 9 people to Upvote. I think more people will join later today. https://open.kakao.com/o/g8BI248e
LisaKim
@djteknokid wow, thank you so much for the community invite! Yes I posted this in advance haha
tokki ss
Wow! Congratulations on your launch :)
LisaKim
@sshing Thank you for the support ๐Ÿ™
rlatlfwkd
Congratulations on your launch
LisaKim
@rlatlfwkd Thank you for leaving a great review on our page! Appreciate it ๐Ÿ™
LisaKim
@shubham_pratap Thank you for the kind support :)
S.N.Dineshan
Congrats on the launch
LisaKim
@dineshan_sithamparanathan Thank you! I see that you have an upcoming launch soon as well. What are you launching?
LisaKim
@dineshan_sithamparanathan I'm already following you guys! Remember that name because I'm actually excited to see it. When's the launch?
S.N.Dineshan
@mycelebs_elle We are launching Streos a No code designer to build native cross-platform apps
Won Park
Hi Elisabeth Kim. You've done well so far and will do better in the future Good luck!
silencer.xyz
Congrats! Cool product! We will launch soon.
LisaKim
@donquixote When is your launch? I will support :)
LisaKim
@donquixote Letโ€™s keep in touch ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
silencer.xyz
@mycelebs_elle Cool Let's support each other and I just followed you on twitter!
Frida
I upvoted on your product! Congratulation!! :) ps. And our product Slashpage will launch next week.
LisaKim
@frida_lee Ah, yes! Hello! I will be following Slashpage now
Frida
@mycelebs_elle Thanks! I'm rooting for you๐Ÿ’ช
David Cagigas
Congratulations! Upvoted!
LisaKim
@edworking Thanks for your amazing support :)
Richard Gao
Congrats on your launch!
LisaKim
@richard_gao2 Thanks for always being so supportive!
Nikhil Mehra
Congrats on your launch :)
LisaKim
@nikhil_mehra2 Thank you, please let us know any feedback that you have!
Av Utukuri
Congratulations and best wishes!
Emily Matick
Congrats Elisabeth! Super cool product!
Jingying Huang
Congratulations ๐Ÿฅณ ๐ŸŽ‰ How long has the team been working on it?
LisaKim
@jyfhuang Hey! Thank you :) Our technology is a couple years mature
Hello_Joy
I love the feature 'Browse Movies for Special Days'! (that's what I need :)) Congratulations on your launch!
LisaKim
@joy_eom Thanks so much, Joy!