Launch Update #3 - Had some rest and back at it for the final 5 hours

Hariz Maloy
19 replies
I almost couldn't let myself leave my desk last night. Stayed on till 2 in the morning my time and was back up after a good 6 hours of rest. As expected, the upvotes did slow down slightly but we crossed our original goal of 500 upvotes and now we're sitting at over 600, it's been a blessing. Engaging with you in the community has also been rewarding and just overall fun. Checking out the different businesses, products, ideas that entrepreneurs like you all have is always eye-opening. We want to end things strong and maintain this momentum into the rest of the week as while today was a sprint, business is a marathon for the rest of our lives and if you don't keep pace, you fall behind. Feel free to connect to me or anyone in my team at 1Bstories and Vidiofy on LinkedIn and we'll be more than willing to share our failures, successes, and learning lessons from this already successful experience with Product Hunt and with going live with our product for the world to see.

Replies

Michael Moore
What an exciting milestone! Your new product is a testament to your team's innovation and hard work. Congratulations!
Hariz Maloy
@michael_moore21 Thank you Michael much appreciated! Yes we all put in our all to make this a reality so it's great to share that with the world and to see our labour bear fruits.
Shahmir Faisal
Good luck Hariz. Your product did really well.
Shane Yan
Your product is really great! Congratulations to your team. I'm launching mine tomorrow, and I hope for a smooth release too.LOL
Hariz Maloy
@shaneyan I'll be there to support your launch as well Shane! All the best and thanks again for supporting us. Much love!
Stephan Minos
That's tremendous work, Congratulations on your launch.
Hariz Maloy
@cedric_mathias Thank you Cedric! We ended the day at #2 which is way more than we had originally hoped for! So all is well. :)
Kyra Aylsworth
Congrats Hariz, you guys did so well! We're launching today and your Launch Updates are great 3am company. :)
AmazingSylvia
Hoping my product can gain 500 upvote in December
Congratulations on your product achieving 2 Product of the day title.
Florian Hidayat
Congratulations on the successful launch, Hariz! I second the fun in engaging with the community too. It is very rewarding to talk to other founders and learn from each other, no matter how tiring it is keeping up with the conversations. Anyway, will get back to you on how we could work together! 👀