Just launched - how late into the day do you recommend being online?

Eric Olson
22 replies

Replies

Sven Radavics
I think it's literally one of those 'as long as you can' things. If you're fighting it out for one of the top stops then either you or another team member needs to be beating the drum the whole time. I like the outdoors too!
Eric Olson
@sven_radavics much appreciated! This sounds like good advice - gonna be a long night. The outdoors are just the best aren't they!
Adi Bhatnagar
Amazing that votes are hands-off one option. πŸ˜ƒ All the best for the launch, already thought of use-cases. πŸ’‘πŸš€
Luka Vasic
As long as you can, 24h if possible. When we at LeadDelta launched we were up the whole 24h, there are 7 of us in the growth team and we split our shifts so that we could cover the whole launch day. The result was, that we hit #1 POTD and #3 POTW, but there was a lot happening on launch day. Waves and waves of outreach, emails, DMs, promo...
Christian Salem
@luka_vasic This is great advice! What was your most successful channel later in the day?
Luka Vasic
@christian_salem LinkedIn was our biggest channel throughout the whole day, in the last few hours we pushed with follow ups, more promo material. Our app is based on LinkedIn so that's why its our greatest channel.
Christian Salem
@luka_vasic Thank you Luka! We are seeing some success on linkedIn as well. What did you guys use for promo material on launch day?
Luka Vasic
@christian_salem Mostly text and picture posts talking about our story, use cases, features, how we launched... But the highest value we got was from our connections, but that has to be built months before the launch
julia kazlova
Better late till the end of the day as launch grabs active votes and comments 24 hrs only
Julia Zakharova
I will be in touch 24 hours. The remaining 24 - maybe I'll sleep)
Rich Watson
until you cantπŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Software Guy (Aarvy)
Hi, glad to know about your launch. If you want me to review your product, ping me- thesoftwareguy1994 at gmail.com