Hey @sharlyne_simon_123rf 👋
If the product is having some technical issues, I'd recommend you to postpone the launch. You can reach out to our team through Intercom (circular black and white icon on the bottom right of the screen) and we'll be happy to assist :)
It's always better to share a product with the community that's fully ready to be used :)
definitively postpone. There will be sufficient things that can (and will) go wrong. But when the base version of you products has severe issues, it won't be a happy day.
Also: don't do last minute change. Invest sufficient time in QA. Launch when you're ready. You 365 possible launch slots per year :)
Here at corepo.org, we were supposed to launch tomorrow, but if the platform has bugs, it won't be ready to resist a peak of visitors, and this could lead to a monumental failure. So we decided to postpone