It's getting close to the weekend, what are you working on?

Richard Gao
21 replies
For me, I'm moving into my new form for university, but I'll what I can get done for Evoke How about you guys?

Replies

Jordan Ellis
I'm working on getting a last minute update done for my app before launching! Probably going to have to work though the weekend to get it done...
Richard Gao
@realjordanellis Are you launching monday? Hope to see it top PH!
Jordan Ellis
@richard_gao2 Thanks! It's set to launch Sunday, although I'm not sure if the weekend is better than something like Monday.
Borja Soler
I'm working on improving www.editby.ai and getting more users
Richard Gao
@solerbor Nice! How are you working on getting more users?
Richard Gao
@solerbor Also, do you have any plans to add image generation to editbyai? Curious to hear since I have an image generation API that could help
Same old, engaging with our communities and trying to find new leads. Also, writing my bachelor thesis in the evenings 🙂
Richard Gao
@patricia_botic Same here! What's the subject of your bachelor's thesis?
@richard_gao2 glad im not the only one 😂 it is "Product development from concept to realization: Saas business case” What is yours?
Richard Gao
@patricia_botic Oh, I was referring to engaging with communities and trying to find new leads. I don't have a bachelor's thesis, but definitely in university though! It's for accounting and financial management
Felix
I'm working on a simple status page template in Notion for my fellow creators to use for their products or services. Will prepare the launch this evening. Am really hyped for it!
Shubham Pratap Singh
Will continue to work on side project, weekend is what we have for our own project :)
Eden
Probably more hanging on PH :D
Aldo Radesic
It depends on the weather. After a long time, the whole family needs some relaxation. We will probably visit the Slovenian or Italian Alps or go to the Adriatic Sea. The locations are about an hour's drive away by car. If it rains, we will stay somewhere close to home.
Elly
I'll check upcoming and recent ProductHunt launches! We will launch soon.
Kevin Lu
I am working on https://dotbrand.design and keep engaging new/old users!
Divya
Currently replying to all pending emails :)