It's been a busy week, and I'm sure you're looking forward to some relaxation this weekend.

Aria Johnson
11 replies
I wanted to check in and see what activities you like to do to unwind after a hectic week. Do you prefer spending time outdoors, or do you like catching up on your favorite TV show?

Replies

Ilango Rajagopal
Mostly sleeping, reading, and playing video games. I also try to do some light coding and/or learn something new.
Doğukan Tezcan
I got sick this week and I need to finish some tasks and there is no relaxation for this weekend for me :)
Leonid Mikhalev
I have ADHD and every day like a pretty busy week, cuz I have 1000 ideas of building whatever. I guess I should launch a newsletter with startup ideas. I can't build them all by myself. :D I work every day on my own project — Fintech hub. Learnfintech.xyz and building audience across dif platforms: Twitter, LinkedIn, PH. It consumes a lot of time.
Leonor Montero
I absolutely love waking up early on a Saturday, plug in my headphones and listen to a great podcast while working out.
Shreyas Iyer
Sleep, reading, running. Also, need to catch up on Succession.
Jessica Vilana
A spa is an area where people can relax, often by bathing in hot water or swimming. It is my way to relax. I am doing it mostly at https://gobanyachiswick.co.uk/tr... that is a great way to order any spa procedures and to spend the day in comfort.