It's been a busy week, and I'm sure you're looking forward to some relaxation this weekend.

Aria Johnson
11 replies
I wanted to check in and see what activities you like to do to unwind after a hectic week. Do you prefer spending time outdoors, or do you like catching up on your favorite TV show?

Replies

Shreyas Iyer
Sleep, reading, running. Also, need to catch up on Succession.
Doğukan Tezcan
I got sick this week and I need to finish some tasks and there is no relaxation for this weekend for me :)
Leonid Mikhalev
I have ADHD and every day like a pretty busy week, cuz I have 1000 ideas of building whatever. I guess I should launch a newsletter with startup ideas. I can't build them all by myself. :D I work every day on my own project — Fintech hub. Learnfintech.xyz and building audience across dif platforms: Twitter, LinkedIn, PH. It consumes a lot of time.
Leonor Montero
I absolutely love waking up early on a Saturday, plug in my headphones and listen to a great podcast while working out.
Ilango Rajagopal
Mostly sleeping, reading, and playing video games. I also try to do some light coding and/or learn something new.
Jessica Vilana
A spa is an area where people can relax, often by bathing in hot water or swimming. It is my way to relax. I am doing it mostly at https://gobanyachiswick.co.uk/tr... that is a great way to order any spa procedures and to spend the day in comfort.