Is twitter blue worth it?

Sarvpriy Arya
22 replies
Has anyone of you seen any difference?

Replies

Kia Kamgar
Most, if not all, of my clients come from š• (some from LI) So Iā€™d say yes, itā€™s worth it. The only way to know if itā€™ll work for you, like any other investment, is to try it out yourself. And like anything else, you canā€™t use it for a few days as come up with a conclusion. You have to invest time and see how you should use it for your goal.
Mansi Trivedi
I wanna know! šŸ£
Yannick
I've been on Twitter Blue since day one, and while I might have more impressions and engagement, it doesn't make a significant difference if your following or followers are low. To be honest, I'm hesitaiting to cancel my subscription.
NicolĆ² Marchesi
Nah man... if you want to throw money out of the window, send them here! XD
Max
Hey there! I noticed your question about Twitter Blue and I'm actually in the process of launching my own product soon. It would be great to get some advice from you as an owner who has already launched a product. I'm really interested to know if you think it's worth it to invest in Twitter Blue. Have you seen any noticeable differences since using it? I'm curious to hear your thoughts and experiences. Also, once my product is live, I'd love to get your feedback on it. It's always valuable to hear from someone who has been through the process before. If you're interested, you can click on the "Notify" button to receive a notification when my product is ready. Thanks in advance for any advice and feedback you can provide!
Eden
I think there's some convenience to it, being able to write long posts when needed, adding styling, access to tweetdeck, etc I still pay for it cause i think it's worth it
Sarvpriy Arya
@entreeden have you seen any increase in reach?
Mahsima Dastan
You mean X Premium and X Premium Plus? dude they changed their name :D
Joe
I think it's valuable to reach out and talk to people, especially if you are a business. Beyond that, I'm not sure of its worth, except for the status it may confer.
Hussein Hashish
so far not much of a difference :/
Mihajlo Kovacevic
I don't think it is. Tried it, not much to offer.