Is it better to have quality or quantity of Twitter followers?

Minna Zhang
6 replies

Replies

I think quality - in this case, you'll receive more comments, likes, re-tweets, etc. In other words, the engagement will be better with less but qualitative followers.
Nadir Arda Oral
I think that the quality of your followers will ensure that any of your posts are retweeted by them and reach the people who will be your target. It doesn't matter if you have more followers.
Tracy Ma
I think both of quality and quantity are important for a Twitter account. We can use some tools to gain real and active followers on Twitter. There are two products of DeNet , Giveaway and LinkTool. Giveaway is a referral giveaway tool for Twitter, and LInkTool is a tool for display and converting external links in Twitter. Giveaway solves the problem of quantity, and LinkTool solves the problem of quality. Through DeNet's two different products on Twitter, it can help brands and influencers maximize the value of social media accounts and improve operational efficiency.
Stefani Sparysheva
Both, though it requires efforts.
Pooja Lahoti
Not only twitter, but also on other platforms, I think we should have quality followers. In this case, you message will reach to relevant audience. What are your thoughts on it?
Smridhi Malhotra
It's 2024. Twitter is X. CEO is Elon Musk. So much has changed but one thing still remains same - quantity and quality - both are equally important. It's a tough job, no doubt about it. But if the content is good, creators can really thrive on the platform. Zimbola