Is it a good idea to invest in marketing and social media content from the beginning of the brand?

Hitesh Suthar
6 replies

Replies

Nigel Engel
Depends on the outcome you expect to achieve. Build a brand takes years, might as well start today
Tornike Tsiramua
Hitesh, I won't suggest investing and spending too much time. Try with a simple, brand name and logo, the logo can be the first letter of the brand name. You can change and sophisticate at any time. There are lot's of tools that can help you with branding.
Daniel Volynets
Launching soon!
the good thing about social media is that you can see how people react to your product without paying money. Then you can just get videos that did well without paying and you make them into an ad
Eden
From what I've listened to in the Y Combinator YouTube videos it's not worth it and your time is better spent reaching out to people individually (do things that don't scale)
Ananda_H
I did it before the product is launched! It’s fun for me - creating content and test how users react to different types of content.
Bautista Bruno
Hi Hitesh The advantage of investing on Influencer Marketing its that typically, we're looking at startups in their early phases, dealing with limited budgets, and seeking that wild, exponential growth. Especially those with a short runway—the time a company can keep cruising based on its budget and monthly spending. The cool part? Even with a shoestring budget, this channel can rake in some serious revenue. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn sending your profile link to stay in touch!