Is anybody here an affiliate marketer?

Matteo Zumpano
23 replies
Wondering if there are affiliate marketers on this platform, We just launched a 40% recurring revenue program that lasts a lifetime. If your interested check it out! - https://www.netjet.io/en/affiliates

Replies

I'm interested in this too.
Richard Galovič
I am also curious if there is anybody here ready to help with affiliate marketing...
I'm watching with interest. I'm sure a lot of tech founders would love to work with good affiliate marketers.
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Thanks for sharing about your affiliate program! It's great to hear about the 40% recurring revenue opportunity. I'm sure there are affiliate marketers in this community who will find this interesting. Wishing you all the best with the launch!
Indiana Joshi
Affiliate Networks: Affiliate marketers often join affiliate networks (e.g., Amazon Associates, ShareASale, ClickBank) that act as intermediaries connecting affiliates with companies offering affiliate programs.
Angela Turner
Commission Structures: Commission structures in affiliate marketing can vary, with some programs offering a percentage of the sale value (percentage-based commissions) or a fixed amount per sale (flat-rate commissions).
George Lewis
Choosing Niches and Products: Successful affiliate marketers often focus on specific niches they are passionate about or have expertise in. They select products or services relevant to their audience's interests, needs, and preferences.
James Lewis
Content Creation: High-quality content creation is crucial in affiliate marketing. Affiliates produce engaging and valuable content, such as reviews, tutorials, comparison articles, or compelling marketing materials, to attract and convert potential customers.
Packages guide
I think packages guide also provides affiliate program.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
your 40% recurring revenue program sounds like a fantastic opportunity.
Arlie Rutherford
I am also curious if there is anybody here ready to help with affiliate marketing...
Andrew Noah
Cookie Duration: Affiliate programs often use cookies to track referrals. Cookie duration refers to the period during which an affiliate can earn a commission if a user makes a purchase after clicking the affiliate link. It can range from hours to months, varying by program.
Kaushik Mukherjee
Throwing in my hat here too, would love to work with some good affiliate marketers. Looking for a long term partnership
Saman Baloch
I am SMM(Social Media Marketer) expert, Do you need any help.
Sarah Playford
I am here as an affiliate marketer.
Kaushik Mukherjee
@sarah_playford Hello Sarah ! Can we chat? If you could connect over LinkedIn / Twitter that would be awesome
Marc Bovenzi
I'm an affiliate marketer.
Andrei Malyshok
Check out the affiliate program of Criffy. It will be relevant for projects associated with crypto.