In what ways has AI impacted your life?

Shaur ul Asar
58 replies

Replies

Justin McGill
AI has impacted my life in many ways, both big and small. From the personalized recommendations I receive on streaming platforms and e-commerce websites, to the speech recognition technology on my smartphone that makes it easier to communicate, AI has made my daily life more convenient and efficient.
Shaur ul Asar
@jus10mcgill I completely agree with you! AI has undoubtedly impacted our lives in numerous ways, making things more convenient and efficient for us.
Umar Saleem
AI has a profound impact on our lives, changing how we work, communicate, and interact with technology.
The impact of AI on our lives will only continue to grow, and it is important that we stay informed and engaged in discussions about its potential implications.
Felix
For me, AI has been an amazing support tool so far. Whenever I feel, I'm unsure about a new idea, I try to get some input from it, to make it more profound. And of course in general the QOL improvements you get every day by using AI within Apps etc. How about you Shaur?
Shaur ul Asar
@felix_digistash In my opinion, AI can be a valuable tool for individuals and organizations to enhance decision-making processes, increase productivity, and streamline various tasks. Its ability to process and analyze vast amounts of data at high speeds makes it a powerful asset in a variety of fields.
Muhammad Ali
There are many pros and also potential downsides to AI, such as the displacement of jobs and concerns about data privacy and security. Therefore, it is essential that we approach the development and deployment of AI in a responsible and ethical manner, taking into account both its benefits and risks.
AI has made things so much easier and more efficient in my life - from personalized recommendations (YouTube / Netflix) to personal assistant (Chat GPT). It's amazing how far technology has come!
Shaur ul Asar
@realvladgolub I'm glad to hear that you find AI helpful in your daily life! Indeed, AI has come a long way in recent years and has revolutionized various industries with its efficiency and accuracy.
Mirena Vasileva
@realvladgolub Same here! When used for good can have a profound impact.
@shaur_ul_asar AI continues to amaze me with its capabilities and potential. Exciting to see how it will continue to shape our world for the better.
Kulsoom Awan
Made my life easier as AI mainly writes captions for my social media accounts now
Shaur ul Asar
@kulsoom_awan Of all the applications of AI that I have observed, this appears to be the one with the least usage. :)
Charlie Kor
Work style has changed. I am able to focus on what's important rather than what's small because of AI.
Packaging Mania
AI has changed every aspect of life, I am using it for content creation and marketing.
Mehdi Rifai
It helped me do my taxes this year 😆 I intend to use it for content creation too
Morgan Kung
So far, the main benefits it brings to me is that it made my testing process and content creation faster. But, it havn't significantly change my life yet. However, one of my friends who is doing clothing business no longer hires models and photography teams to shoot product drawings for his clothes, but directly through AI to generate those photos. In this way, he can save more than 10k every season, which really surprised me.
Oleg Yusupov
In my company developers work with CoPilot, designers with Phygital+ and managers with Miro AI, Notion AI
Mirena Vasileva
It has made it easier for me to perform certain mundane tasks and made me quicker in finding relevant information that supports my work - basically made me more of a superhuman haha! So grateful for it, when used for the right things. One should always be mindful
Hashnimo
I can't even think without it. That's how much of an impact it has on my life.
Shaur ul Asar
@hashnimo That's exactly what our future gonna be :D
TanP0l
AI has made it easy to consume infro and fast while learning more
Elena Ivanovska
AI has been a game-changer for me! It's revolutionized the way I work and even transformed my mindset. Thanks to AI, I've come to appreciate the power of data and how it can help us make smarter decisions. Plus, it's taught me to be adaptable and always keep learning to keep up with new technologies. I'm so grateful for how AI has positively impacted both my personal and professional growth, and I can't wait to see where it takes us in the future!
I would just say that it has revolutionized the way we think/act/work.
acole jhondy
Language assistance: AI language models like myself have made it easier for people to communicate with others who speak different languages. Translation and language-learning apps, chatbots, and virtual assistants are just a few examples of how AI has improved language assistance.
Benjamin Schcolnik
AI is having a huge impact on my daily tasks as it helps me solve things faster and more efficiently as well as creative solutions.
Aida Zu
It helped me to start focusing more on my soft skills.
Aida Zu
@shaur_ul_asar AI can enhance my hard skills. Coding, SEO, copywriting. So, I have more time and focus on developing my soft skills like negotiating, self-representation, and decision-making. With AI products developing at this speed, I mostly think about how to increase the values of my human-centric skills, which can not be replaced by AI.