In 2035, which work schedule would you prefer?

Çağan Yıldırım
24 replies
If you believe a different type of work schedule will emerge, please specify in the comments!

Replies

Ranjith Kp
probably remote job is more
phprunner
In 2035 I do not plan to work more than two hours a week. It will be fully remote.
Geetanjali Shrivastava
I hope I've made enough money to be retired ejoying the good life by 2035! 😀 But I think people are probably going to be in some kind of a hybrid work mode with a whole bunch of tech powering our lives.
Richard Gao
The last option is a no-brainer, it combines the best of remote and in person work.
neerajshukla
I prefer personally prefer working remotely from a co-working. This keeps the daily schedule when needed and relax a bit when that is needed.
Selina Vu
Technology is accelerating faster day by day, I will not be surprised if the 3D virtual remote can be applied in 2035. We used to know nothing about Internet ... now many new hightech, innovations are born every day..
Rebecca Tany
In 2035, hope I can be a consultant and be remote full time
Ana Maria Ghita
@rebeccatany Maybe that can happen even sooner for you. Why wait?
Vincent Chinc
I hope it will be Hybrid
Minha Nadeem
I hope it'd be hybrid with some time in the office and some at home
AlaskasWorld
Robot / AI trainer Virtual reality manager Advanced data scientist Privacy and trust manager Design thinker TigerIsHome
Sanjay Somashekar
It will always depend on the kind of work we would be pursuing, so there is no specific way I expect it to be
Ana Maria Ghita
I am already Remote full time, as I work for myself, and I want to keep it this way. I imagine in 1 or 2 years I will also want to meet the people I am working with or my coaching clients in person, however that will be by choice.
Karan Soni
No matter what year it is I would love to work in hybrid mode
Cagri Sarigoz
I've been a remote worker before it was mainstream, and I'll probably continue to be a remote worker when hybrid becomes mainstream.
Sherry Xena
I want to work online, but it may not be possible