If you had to recommend only one book in 2024 what would it be? πŸ“š

Toni
17 replies
To me it would be "$100 M offers" by Alex Hormozi. Because distribution is crucial now to succeed when you build products. And the book gives actionable tips to create the best offer. and you ?

Replies

Massimo Chieruzzi
One book I always recommend to all startup guys is Lost & Founder by Rand Fishkin. It's one of the most honest views on what it means to run a startup you can find.
Ruben Boonzaaijer
To me, it would be 100M leads by Hormozi (paired with 100M offers). Looking forward to his next book as well!
Toni
@ruben_boonz 100M leads is great. Though I didn't feel it brought as much value as 100 m offers. But still great insights to start growing a company.
Maurizio Isendoorn
I was going to reply $100M offers until I saw your description haha!
Lucas Bransbury
Yes, Alex is the GOAT when it comes to marketing and business, plus how he portrays it makes it so relative. I would recommend Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz. Please do read this one at least once in your life, thank me later.
Ganesh Natarajan
Just finishing "Why we Die" by Nobel Laureate Venki Ramakrishnan. Addresses a number of questions from science and ethics and discusses new tech that can help ageing.
devon daniel
NEGOTIATING NIRVANA IS A GOOD CHOICE IF YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AT UNDERSTANDING HOW DEALS ARE STRUCTURED AND MADE
Jerryton
The diary of a CEO
Gurkaran Singh
Sell like crazy by Sabri Suby, its not a book, its a tool from which sabri suby talks to you
Barbora Koubkova
Just reading The Mindful Body by E.J.Langer, a Harvard psychology professor. Even though it focuses mainly on health, it's very powerful in deconstructing how we think about everything really. It's definitely a great way to challenge one's thinking and approach to life, rules, and concepts. Something that is applicable in-n-out of work. Cheers to a refreshing 2024! :)
Toni
@barbora__koubkova sounds great. I’ll definitely look into it. Love books that transcend the mere business , and can impact our whole life
Barbora Koubkova
@toni_pm Definitely. Its like those times when you learn something at a family gathering that you can later apply in your work life or vice versa. Life, huh?! :)
Eirina Khan
Black and White Supply Chain - Bashir Ahmed Nothing thick, just a simple, 140 pager book that tells everything you need to understand about supply chain for start ups. That's all I would want to focus on and read over and over in 2024 :)
Kate Parker
Always, always Originals by Adam Grant. I read it every year!