If you had an extra hour a day to be allocated to one specific purpose, how would you use it

Kabir Haynes
89 replies

Replies

Georgiana Fitzjohn
Walking a dog... don't have a dog yet but I love walking and adore dogs ergo it'll be ideal. Perhaps I'll listen to audiobooks while doing this
Kabir Haynes
@gfcw What dog breed do you like or would adopt?
Georgiana Fitzjohn
@kabir_haynes hmm likely a Staffie, Dobermann or Rottweiler
Aaron O'Leary
Cooking for sure, anything around developing a recipe maybe / cooking for a crowd / making cooking related content
@aaronoleary This is absolutely the first thing that gets cut in my schedule. I'll bail on ingredients I have in my fridge for a drive-by Chipotle extraction.
Lydia Cohen
For me, reading. Recently I have had no time left for reading.
Leo J Barnett
@lydia_cohen hey Lydia, a super simple thing I did to read more was leave phones / laptop out the bedroom and bought a super simple alarm clock. Reading when waking up instead of a bit of scrolling has been incredible. Recommend is possible for you!
Lydia Cohen
@leojbarnett Yes, leaving phones out of bedroom might work. Thank you!
Danylo Pashuk
I would spend that hour playing tennis! Due to a lot of work, I do that very rarely now.
Randall Loxley
@danya_pashuk Yep, doing sports is a great way to chill a little bit
Jenkins Joseph
i'll go with more designing
Jenkins Joseph
@kabir_haynes very much yeah! about to use the skills to start an agency πŸ€—
Mike @ Resonate
Learning jazz guitar :)
Kabir Haynes
@k_k2 I always wanted to play guitar but couldn't
Abid Unnisa
Reading!! I have so many on my to read list. I bought books but never read them.
Kabir Haynes
@abid_unnisa It is very challenging to develop this habit
Manindra
Spending time with loved ones.
Sherry Xena
To learn a new skill
Kabir Haynes
@sherryxena What would you be learning?
Sherry Xena
@kabir_haynes It may be an instrument, a sport, a language or a skill
Mahad Kamran
Sports or exercising. Its vital to take an hour out for physical exertion to stay fresh and relaxed.
Kabir Haynes
@mahadkamran You have to take time everyday in order to keep yourself active and fit.
Anastasia C
spend more time with my doggie. just sit there and watching them and playing with them
Philipp Karetov
Stargazing, birdwatching, or any other type of outdoor ’passivitiesβ€˜ that reconnect you with nature ✨
Just to empty my mind. Truly a need for me.
Shivam
I would add audiobook sessions and some exercises to my schedule
Bren Kinfa πŸ’Ž SaaS Gems
Probably for learning or family time. πŸ‘
vgaultheria
Just walking around the city, preferably seeing not familiar places! I love discovering now places.
Rebecca Tany
I want to hike around