If you could time travel, what would you prefer?

Omar Faruk
15 replies
If you could time travel, what would you prefer? This is always an interesting topic to have a cup of tea over.

Replies

George Burmistrov
It's a pretty difficult question to me as it always brings up the matter of responsibility. Because there always will be consequences if we try and play with time. But if there were no consequences, I'd go to the future. Especially since I understand that it may not be bright and happy at all, it still is interesting to see how the society globally will change in a hundred years, for example.
Omar Faruk
@burmistrov haha yes, changing things would mess up things. I guess that's why I would chose to travel back and only relive some of my favorite moments.
Hossein Yazdi
Live in the past! I've always said that my school years were the best and most loving parts of my life, and I'm sure I could never enjoy life as I had done in those years.
Omar Faruk
@hosseinyazdi I feel the same. Are we living in the past? Mentally?
Coro
I would travel into the future to find the true meaning of life, the ultimate goal of mankind for which we live, struggle and suffer.
Omar Faruk
@zignis What would you do differently if you knew the future? 😬 Do you think we could really change the way behave in our present?
Konrad S.
I don't think there is a more interesting time to live than "now". After all, we ARE traveling into the future every second. A future with ever-more possibilities to really fix things that couldn't possibly have been fixed without current / future technology. Of course, it would nevertheless be exciting if we could travel into the past or fast forward. I surely wouldn't want to live in the past, and regarding the future, we just don't know if it will get better or worse.
Shreya Gupta
Travel future and come back present and reset goals accordingly 😝🫣
Omar Faruk
@shreya_gupta02 wouldn't that change the future you traveled to? 🤣
Juan Manuel Dato
After discovering the truth about Scientists Community..., I would fuck more to avoid get fucked solving all problems on Earth .
Juan Manuel Dato
Travelling to the future and consulting to the past. But never travelling to the past or consulting the future; or else, the past is in the future and the future is the past.