If you could remove one thing from your morning routine, what would it be?

Hamza Afzal Butt
26 replies

Replies

Aditi Shah
Reading multiple newsletters and inundating myself with information. I'm really trying to segregate the content I costume on a daily basis.
Aaron O'Leary
Scrolling on my phone, I really hate starting my day with it and I'm going to put an end to that habit
Checking social profiles as soon as i wake up. I made a resolution to replace this habit with something more productive and relaxing :)
Jennifer McKnight
Sleeping again after turning the alarm off.
Anton von Hunerbein
Similar to the others its checking my phone!
Weiru (Launching Vizard now)💜
Echoing everyone else who said checking their phone hehe. I'm making it a goal for it not to be the first thing I do
Taylah Drury
Instead of scrolling down to see what's going on in other people's lives, why not start your day by learning something new? A few minutes spent learning something new in the morning will not only sharpen your mind for the day, it'll also make you more relaxed as you'll realize just how much you already know.
Isabel Hely
I would remove the alarm clock. Having an alarm clock at all, in my opinion, is a bad idea. There are times that you need to get up at a certain time and an alarm clock is useful. But, in most cases, an alarm clock is more trouble than it's worth. You're body is designed to wake you up at the time specified by your internal clock. Waking up to a blaring alarm gives you less energy than your body would naturally give you.
kashaf irfan
Yawning for hours.
Mei
Any calls before 12 pm.